2K18 GFX Mods- Will Ospreay graphics added

HanleysFramer

On 1/4/2018 at 11:17 AM, Lafraya said:

where is the okada mod?

In the folder, his apron,ramp,mini, and wall are the one's with his slot number. @Lafraya

Edited by HanleysFramer

my Asuka doesn't look like your Asuka once I load it all in.  The ribbon is different, mine is all purple and swirls?

Edit - I added them under a different slot number and it worked...hmm. Oh well, as long as it works

Edited by myk13

13 hours ago, myk13 said:

What are the difference between the multiple titantrons and do I need to download them all? For instance, for Almas, there are 3.

They're different sizes because Raw, SD, and older arenas have different titantron sizes. You can download one but you would have to still duplicate the file and rename those files accordingly but the sizes might be off since they stretch to fit the titantron sizes. The ones in my drive are already fitted so there would be no stretching. 

hey man thanks for you awesome gfx i have some issues when install them they make the game very laggy in the entrance 
and sometimes freezes the game  but when i delete them it works fine though i install them correctly  

so is there fix for my problem 

Edited by ahmedmedo07
one more question

2 minutes ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

hey man thanks for you awesome gfx i have some issues when install them they make the game very laggy in the entrance 
and sometimes freezes the game  but when i delete them it works fine though i install them correctly  

so is there fix for my problem 

Did you delete the chunk.arc file?

23 hours ago, HanleysFramer said:

They're different sizes because Raw, SD, and older arenas have different titantron sizes. You can download one but you would have to still duplicate the file and rename those files accordingly but the sizes might be off since they stretch to fit the titantron sizes. The ones in my drive are already fitted so there would be no stretching. 

So, given this info....

I have an updated Bobby Roode tron in the SD Live size format, but I'm moving him to RAW in game.  So I would just duplicate & rename the tron to the RAW file extension?

Edited by The Brand

1 hour ago, The Brand said:

So, given this info....

I have an updated Bobby Roode tron in the SD Live size format, but I'm moving him to RAW in game.  So I would just duplicate & rename the tron to the RAW file extension?

You can do that, yes. But there might be some odd stretchings.

Okay.  When I'm not being lazy, I'll go into Rad Tools and create a proper RAW version lol, just good to know that I can at least place holder the SD Live one for the time being.