CENTRAL POFO/MOVESET/TEAM INFO/MATCH INFO/ATTIRE NAMES REPOSITORY

LordJustice17

CENTRAL POFO/MOVESET/TEAM INFO/MATCH INFO/ATTIRE NAMES REPOSITORY

A central pofo/moveset/team_info/match/attire_names database where each character would have a simple zip file containing the pofo/moveset as well as folders with team_info/match/attire_names. In addition to inclusion in the repo, files shared may also be used by Pozzum for 2K18+ installations.

Creation of these pofos/movesets would be crowdsourced. Anyone who has pofos/movesets/team infos/match infos/attire names to share may PM them to me or upload directly in the proper DISCORD SUBCHANNEL, and then I can then package them up with proper credits and add them to the database.

Just make sure to identify the character and slot, and make sure that you have tested them to make sure they are accurate, working, complete and SUPER STRING compatible.

Check out the SHEET at the link below for a list of characters needs.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7LZg8RAZ9xuc21DOWRiYmExdEU?resourcekey=0-iyNryQ8tpe5FaxvLH5RcVg

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26.04.2018 at 3:35 PM, exTRme_SpoRtS said:

Please share the Tommy Dreamer and Bobby Lashley pofo and moveset files.

You should unlock their slots with WWE 2k18+. You can read detailed instructions on them here:

On 27.04.2018 at 4:36 PM, exTRme_SpoRtS said:

elijah burke pofo and moveset files share please

If I remember correct AZNBLUSUAZN had his pofo/moveset in his grand mod collection. It's another must visit place for pofo/movesets.

Edited by Triadasoul

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...