SUPER STRING

LordJustice17

On 11/23/2017 at 8:18 AM, LordJustice17 said:

Zero/empty the arc file.

-------------------------------------------

@Gzuw The "D738" is the string ID that will be used in his pofo file to tell the game to display his name as "Wade Barrett". Not to be confused with his ch slot ID which can be seen in Pozzum's memory tables.

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I'm having the same problem with the game crashing every time I replace the string. How do I Zero/empty the arc file?

7 minutes ago, JNolan93 said:

@LordJustice17

Awesome, thank you for the fast reply. Should I back up the def file as well or just the arc?

Any file you change should be backed up. Personally I recommend that people do a full game backup if they have the extra HDD space. That way you will always have files to pull from if you mess something up.

4 hours ago, LordJustice17 said:

Any file you change should be backed up. Personally I recommend that people do a full game backup if they have the extra HDD space. That way you will always have files to pull from if you mess something up.

You're right, that's a good idea so I backed up all original game files. Thank you so much for your help, I was able to get the Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania 23 attire mod working, however the Hulk Hogan mod doesn't load past the matchup screen. He's in my game, I put everything in the right folder, however when I play a match, the loading bar just stays small and doesn't load. Do you know what I'm doing wrong? Thank you again for your help @LordJustice17

EDIT: Never mind, I think I know what I did wrong, I was stupid and imported Hulk Hogan's theme song using USA 1 instead of American Patriot (which is what it says on the filename lol) so once I imported Real American to American Patriot, it worked!

Edited by JNolan93

On 6/12/2017 at 2:17 PM, LordJustice17 said:

Zero your chunk0.arc file.

Should I download it from somewhere or I just create it?

EDIT. I see how should I delete all bytes

EDIT #2: I delete the byte from the arc file but still not working...... what can it be?

Edited by DFM85

19 hours ago, DFM85 said:

Should I download it from somewhere or I just create it?

EDIT. I see how should I delete all bytes

EDIT #2: I delete the byte from the arc file but still not working...... what can it be?

Sory for double post, but I really need help. I download the string file and I replace it, I have deleted the bytes of the arc file but if I try to start the game a white screen is appearing and I need to restart steam because nothing is working. Any suggestion? 😢

17 minutes ago, DFM85 said:

Sory for double post, but I really need help. I download the string file and I replace it, I have deleted the bytes of the arc file but if I try to start the game a white screen is appearing and I need to restart steam because nothing is working. Any suggestion? 😢

The game needs up to 5 minutes to start without the arc file. So wait a little bit longer.

Not sure if it's because of the string or what the issue is, but I'm installing several modded in superstars and I'm having an issue with Eva Marie, I downloaded her with 2k18+ and injected the pofo/movesets but her name appears as blank, everyone else I've downloaded via 2k18+ or with azn's ported mods have come out normal

15 hours ago, Too Many Limes said:

Not sure if it's because of the string or what the issue is, but I'm installing several modded in superstars and I'm having an issue with Eva Marie, I downloaded her with 2k18+ and injected the pofo/movesets but her name appears as blank, everyone else I've downloaded via 2k18+ or with azn's ported mods have come out normal

I have 5 other mod wrestlers that are still appearing in blank.

Curiously I installed AJ Lee and she appears listed as "Referee" 

21 minutes ago, drwho269 said:

I have 5 other mod wrestlers that are still appearing in blank.

Curiously I installed AJ Lee and she appears listed as "Referee" 

You aren’t using the latest pofo for AJ Lee. If it is mine, redownload from my thread.  I’m not sure about the other 5

9 minutes ago, kim666 said:

And there is no arc file in your 2k18 folder? 

Now I deleted from the folder and it's worked. What I understood was that I should, with the HxD, delete all the bytes but the files had remain in my folder. thank you for your help

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

@drwho269 @Too Many Limes Are you using the English / US WWE 2K18 version? If not, the names are not displayed in this version of the superstring. Which language does your game have?

English, USA version

3 hours ago, AznBlusuazn said:

You aren’t using the latest pofo for AJ Lee. If it is mine, redownload from my thread.  I’m not sure about the other 5

I will try again. 

I just redo Hogan and Piper they are now both working as they should, including entrances and winning animation. 

Piper name now appears now correctly.

Thank you. 

I will try again AJ Lee ASAP (not right now) but soon.... 

3 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

@drwho269 @Too Many Limes Are you using the English / US WWE 2K18 version? If not, the names are not displayed in this version of the superstring. Which language does your game have?

I'm using the english/us version as far as I'm aware, yeah. The pac for eva marie is 803, and she's selectable in the game, like I can see "803" in the wwe2k18+ manage dlc/manage unlockables menus and she's considered a male superstar 

On 12/10/2017 at 4:05 PM, Too Many Limes said:

I'm using the english/us version as far as I'm aware, yeah. The pac for eva marie is 803, and she's selectable in the game, like I can see "803" in the wwe2k18+ manage dlc/manage unlockables menus and she's considered a male superstar 

Change her gender to female. Unless you like to use her as a "male".

Someone please upload the original string_win.pac for me please :( I somehow backed up the wrong one and now I need the original lol

Edit: Oops nevermind, I forgot WWE 2K18+ also backed it up for me lol

Edited by Gift Of Jericho