game starts white loading screen

MajorPayne

23 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

so I installed some mods last night and I deleted the arc file and everything worked.

but this morning I started the game and all I get is a white screen that loads forever. Any ideas?

Give it 14 minutes, how long it takes for me on first boot :p

• Thanks 2

The more mods you have installed, the longer the game loads, especially with an empty Chunk0.arc file. How long it loads depends on your computer and how fast the disk you have the game installed on as well as where your temporary folder is located. If you have both on fast SSDs and have a strong CPU and lots of RAM, it doesn't take all that long, but on HDDs, especially slow-spinning ones, it may take a while. Subsequent startups after this on the current OS boot cycle should take shorter, unless you add more mods.

• Thanks 1

Actually there is no need of chunk0.arc file in the game. Game is working fine without the chunk0.arc file. My game starts at normal speed and few hours ago I installed CM Punk, AJ Lee, HulkHogan, Aries and Sandman mods. Maybe because my game is on SSD and I have 32gb ram.

bro add a splash screen . It worked for me . 

download any image from google and open it with paint . and thn in paint go to save as and save the picture as .bmp 

after doing it rename the picture to " splash " and copy to the main game directory . ( it should work )