FPS loss after 1.04 update?

EZY

I hoped after the latest update the game would be better optimized. However, I’m getting 8-10 FPS less after the update. My average FPS was 52-54, now it’s 44-45 using the in game benchmark. I’m using the latest Nvidia driver and I Performed a clean install. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SigoComoSiempre said:

What graphics card do you have?
have you tried restarting your pc?

I have the nvidia 1080ti. And yes, I've restarted the computer and I've tried rolling back to a older driver.

Edited by EZY
typo

11 hours ago, Jayden™ said:

Yep you are right my game running horrible after update installed i got fps loss and fps drops so i hope they will release optimization patch soon

Good to know, I’m not the only one. I thought something was happening to my computer lol

No one else has complained about it, so it probably hasn’t been reported. I’ll go to the 2k site and submit a ticket. 

11 hours ago, Jayden™ said:

Yep you are right my game running horrible after update installed i got fps loss and fps drops so i hope they will release optimization pa

Edited by EZY
Dupe

the solution, at the moment is to deactivate the shadows. will return at 60 fps. to make it playable until there is an update

P.S. do not touch other graphical parameters, just turn off the shadows

I have a gtx1050ti and it works 10/10

with the 1.04 update I was able to unlock the DLC's

I was playing on 4k and getting around 54 FPS pre 1.04 patch. It’s unplayable at that resolution now. So dropped it to 2500x1600(might be off) and I’m getting 60 FPS now. I’m spoiled by 4K and I need it back lol. I’ll try turning off the shadows on 4K and see how that looks.