What would you rate Penguin out of 10, and would you recommend him to a friend?

HiPcavallo

What would you rate Penguin out of 10?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rate Penguin

• I would like to make sweet love to that adorable Penguin. It’s the only way to know if he’s a perfect 10
    • 1 - He's complete shit, to be honest
    • 2 - He's not complete shit, but he's not far off.
    • 3 - He's pretty shit, to be honest
    • 4 - He's ok I guess, but nothing special
    • 5 - He's alright I suppose
    • 6 - I like Penguin
    • 7 - I really like Penguin, he's a pretty cool bird
    • 8 - I love Penguin
    • 9 - Penguin is just the best, there's no one quite like him. Love that guy <3
    • 10 - I really love Penguin, I want to satisfy all of his sexual needs and desires, and one day have his babies
    • To be honest I thought the zebra was a better Penguin

Yea, bro. I have quite a few different versions of Shoe, shiny, normal, both male and female, and I even have that rare limited edition version where Shoe's wearing its trainers hat. I'm trying to collect all of the Chinpokemon so I can complete the primary objective and defeat the evil power, so if you need a Shoe then I have plenty to trade.

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo
  • Bliss 1

Well to be fair he did say Steenalizer would be banned last, so he doesn’t say it to everyone.

F88253_C7-64_CD-453_E-95_CE-68802_ACCF03

But you see Penguin has spent a great many years plotting his hostile takeover of the land of Smacktalks. He realises that for his plot to succeed, he must carry out the first few waves of banishment with speed and efficiency. Our dear friend Penguin intends to banish members in bulk, so when he says someone will be banned first he isn’t lying, or changing his mind. They’re simply going to be among the first wave of members sacrificed so Penguin can overthrow the evil Paul? and become King of Smacktalks.

• Bliss 2

13 hours ago, ahmedady said:

can you add 'i love him but he's the worst penguin on the planet'. to the poll Bro.

All options presented are the only ones available.. Unless you want to pay $7.50 to take a spin in a loot Pingu box.. Where you can unlock the elusive hidden options!

17 hours ago, Penguin said:

All options presented are the only ones available.. Unless you want to pay $7.50 to take a spin in a loot Pingu box.. Where you can unlock the elusive hidden options!

so you make me choose the bad way, i threaten you now if my option don't be in the poll i will kill this handsome penguin.

giphy.gif