Unlocking Movesets and Attires for MyPlayer

stebbinsd

The loot crate system in this game is a complete abomination. Here's a thread where I explain my gripes with it: https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?4345738-Enough-with-the-loot-crates!

In any event, I was hoping there might be a mod that allows me to simply spend the VC to unlock the moves (which I have to do anyway) rather than rolling the dice on a loot crate.

Just to be clear, I am asking for this mod to do one thing and one thing only: Remove the loot crates! That's it! Nothing else!

Even in vanilla, I already need to spend VC to enable the moves even after I've unlocked them with loot crates. So I won't just instantly have the moves at my disposal. There are TWO checks that have to be met in-game before I can have a move at my disposal; first, I have to get it with a loot crate. Then I have to spend even more VC to unlock that move in particular.

I am merely asking for a mod that does the first check - and ONLY the first one - for all moves and attires, but still leaves me to complete the second check on my own.

The first time I asked for this mod, I was banned temporarily because it was believed that this would interfere with 2k's microtransactions. However, YOU CANNOT BUY LOOT CRATES WITH REAL MONEY! You cannot buy VC with real money using microtransactions, and VC is needed to buy loot crates!

Here is proof:

So no, I am not asking for help bypassing a "paid feature" of the game.

So is there anyone out there who might be interested in filling this request?

18 hours ago, stebbinsd said:

Any ideas on how to go about doing that with the cheat engine?

Also, what's a macro? And how do I use it?

It’s easy with cheat engine id suggest you YouTube how to use it before asking it’s a way to unlock npcs too.

Edited by Twistedmisery666™

8 hours ago, Twistedmisery666™ said:

It’s easy with cheat engine id suggest you YouTube how to use it before asking it’s a way to unlock npcs too.

For god's sake, I tried looking on youtube and I couldn't find diddly squat!

If you won't tell me ... at least give me a link to one of these videos you're telling me about!

Hello everyone.  Recently there was some discussion about VC / Loot Crates and how to get around the grind of MyPlayer and the topic of how it could be considered piracy due to the possiblity of giving an unfair advantage to the Road To Glory mode.  So the Smacktalks staff has discussed and decided:

• The discussion of a Moveset and/or Attire Editor/Unlocker or method to unlock or edit Moveset/Attires for MyPlayer is okay to discuss. 
  • Any other VC/Loot Crate Hack/Cheat discussion is not allowed (piracy)

This is moving forward.  I've edited this thread to remove any potential prohibited discussions.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  Thanks.

On 11/9/2017 at 4:23 PM, AznBlusuazn said:

Hello everyone.  Recently there was some discussion about VC / Loot Crates and how to get around the grind of MyPlayer and the topic of how it could be considered piracy due to the possiblity of giving an unfair advantage to the Road To Glory mode.  So the Smacktalks staff has discussed and decided:

• The discussion of a Moveset and/or Attire Editor/Unlocker or method to unlock or edit Moveset/Attires for MyPlayer is okay to discuss. 
  • Any other VC/Loot Crate Hack/Cheat discussion is not allowed (piracy)

This is moving forward.  I've edited this thread to remove any potential prohibited discussions.  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.  Thanks.

Ok, so ... how do I get the loot crate unlocking I requested in my OP?