Cleveland Rock's WWE 2K18 Titantron Entrance Videos (Requests Open)

Cleveland Rock

Hellote! My name's Cleveland Rock and I'm back with more custom entrance videos. Some are original and some are ported. Feel free to make requests! For now, I only do Titantron videos, but that may change in the future.

WRESTLERS:

TEAMS:

UPDATES:

• 2018-01-29:
    Added Undertaker '02, D'Lo Brown, T & A, The Headbangers, Andrade "Cien" Almas, and Drew Gulak
  • 2017-12-08:
    Added Jason Jordan, Triple H '01, Street Profits, Xavier Woods (Custom Heel), and Scott Steiner
  • 2017-11-22:
    Added Pete Dunne and Shawn Michaels
  • 2017-11-09:
    Added Batista
  • 2017-11-04:
    Created thread
Edited by Cleveland Rock
Added Undertaker '02, D'Lo Brown, T & A, The Headbangers, Andrade "Cien" Almas, and Drew Gulak
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

I'm having some technical problems at the moment, but Batista is now uploaded.

Pete Dunne, Shawn Michaels, Raw '98, SmackDown '00, and ECW Hardcore TV '00 are on the backburner. I can't find a good version of Nitro '98, so I hope Nitro '97 will suffice instead.

It's worth mentioning that the SmackDown '00 intro is already in the game, except the superstars who aren't in the game have been edited out of the video.

• Like 2

On 9.11.2017 at 9:17 PM, Cleveland Rock said:

I'm having some technical problems at the moment, but Batista is now uploaded.

Pete Dunne, Shawn Michaels, Raw '98, SmackDown '00, and ECW Hardcore TV '00 are on the backburner. I can't find a good version of Nitro '98, so I hope Nitro '97 will suffice instead.

It's worth mentioning that the SmackDown '00 intro is already in the game, except the superstars who aren't in the game have been edited out of the video.

Any chances?

Sorry to keep you waiting! I still haven't been successful at making the show intros you requested, but remember that this is a Titantron thread, not a show intro thread. I can't make any promises. Sorry about that.

On 11/6/2017 at 6:50 PM, spoooook said:

pete dunne please

What's done is Dunne.

On 11/9/2017 at 10:18 AM, Lafraya said:

you could do the current hbk gfx please?

Here's got a sexy tron! Sexy trooooon!

On 11/13/2017 at 3:12 AM, minieye004 said:

could it be possible to make jason jordans tron

I've added it to my to-do list.

Would there be any chance you could convert this video for use with WWE 2k18? I am turning Xavier Woods Heel and having him leave the New Day to enter singles competition.

On 11/13/2017 at 3:12 AM, minieye004 said:

could it be possible to make jason jordans tron

Oh, it's true. It's damn true.

On 11/29/2017 at 4:26 AM, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

Can you do Triple H 2001 titantron? For some reason he doesn't have it in the game

Yeah, it's weird that he doesn't already have it in the game.

On 12/2/2017 at 1:27 AM, myk13 said:

Street Profits please

Since you asked politely, I've got your swag right here.

On 12/5/2017 at 8:35 PM, EdgarAllanPoon said:

Would there be any chance you could convert this video for use with WWE 2k18? I am turning Xavier Woods Heel and having him leave the New Day to enter singles competition.

Is Francesca turning heel as well?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

Thanks for this, do I just remove the "triple h" part in the name and put it in the titantrons?

You can name it ent_0358_0_0_2.bk2 if you plan on using Cheat Engine to modify Triple H '01's Titantron, or you can name it ent_0358_0_1_2.bk2 to replace his old Titantron.

Edited by Cleveland Rock

37 minutes ago, Spaaaaaaaazzyy said:

Ok I'll try cheat engine, is it the same as in this video? 

They added an extra digit to the filenames in WWE 2K18. I haven't tested it yet, so this is just a guess, but I think it's safe to ignore the last digit of the filename and use a value of 35800.

47 minutes ago, Cleveland Rock said:

They added an extra digit to the filenames in WWE 2K18. I haven't tested it yet, so this is just a guess, but I think it's safe to ignore the last digit of the filename and use a value of 35800.

It gave me brock lesnar's lol. I'll just replace one the wrestler's titantrons with his