Custom Ramp tutorial

yakovos

Hey guys, 

Could someone please provide some insight how to get a custom video I have made into a ramp graphic. Tried so many ways with .bk2 files and the closest i've got is the video showing on the ramp for 2 seconds and then the game crashing.  Thank you so much in advance!

the resolution should be 640x640

i'll give you a template file i created (white part is where you put your movie)

if you're trying to add it as a seperate pac file, i haven't figured that out yet, so only replacing works as far as i'm concerned

(also, would you mind sharing what you did for it to show up for a few seconds?)

5c162beb7b9f9d2210d82ffed3c32983.png

Hey xWeasel! thanks for the quick reply to help me out! I'm still having the same issue with your template as well. What I do is put the template into after effects, paste my video as a layer beneath the template and then rendering the video, converting to .bk2 with RAD video tools and then injecting into pac file with pac editor. Maybe the issue is to do with using after effects. How do you put your videos into the template? Thanks again or the help!

Here is my .bk2 file and video if you would like to look at it and maybe you can see a problem that I can't :-\

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdw02hhn7sq6g88/hd0009.mov

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2s9opcl5rdujol3/5c162beb7b9f9d2210d82ffed3c32983_2.bk2

Edited by yakovos

18 hours ago, yakovos said:

Hey xWeasel! thanks for the quick reply to help me out! I'm still having the same issue with your template as well. What I do is put the template into after effects, paste my video as a layer beneath the template and then rendering the video, converting to .bk2 with RAD video tools and then injecting into pac file with pac editor. Maybe the issue is to do with using after effects. How do you put your videos into the template? Thanks again or the help!

Here is my .bk2 file and video if you would like to look at it and maybe you can see a problem that I can't :-\

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdw02hhn7sq6g88/hd0009.mov

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2s9opcl5rdujol3/5c162beb7b9f9d2210d82ffed3c32983_2.bk2

i have a feeling that you still have the chunk0.arc file

if you have that file, just move it out of your game folder and it should work

• 1 year later...
On 10/30/2017 at 11:27 PM, xWeasel said:

the resolution should be 640x640

i'll give you a template file i created (white part is where you put your movie)

if you're trying to add it as a seperate pac file, i haven't figured that out yet, so only replacing works as far as i'm concerned

(also, would you mind sharing what you did for it to show up for a few seconds?)

5c162beb7b9f9d2210d82ffed3c32983.png

Hey bud, that image is no longer working. Don't suppose you could re-upload, please? :D Trying to work out how to do my own ramp too. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/6/2019 at 3:54 PM, Simul8 said:

Hey bud, that image is no longer working. Don't suppose you could re-upload, please? :D Trying to work out how to do my own ramp too. 

sorry for the late reply

do you still need the file?

• 5 months later...
Em 31/07/2019 às 08:34, xWeasel disse:

Desculpe pelo atraso na resposta

você ainda precisa fazer o arquivo?

Hey buddy, this image is no longer working. Can you submit a new ramp template for WWE 2K19? Thanks in advance!

Edited by V.V.V.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 10:15 PM, V.V.V. said:

Hey buddy, this image is no longer working. Can you submit a new ramp template for WWE 2K19? Thanks in advance!

I got your back on this one. Enjoy!

A0YT83N.jpg