LeonRick

Man Rosemary is looking awesome. I loved the last Impact PPV. They are really trying to make a comeback. It is too bad Rosemary is injured right now. I think that they could have a special thing with Su Yung and Rosemary. Thanks for making the lesser people in the wrestling world. I have really started loving what ROH/NJPW is doing and now Impact is starting to do some good things. Anyways Rosemary looks awesome as do all of your projects. I am really looking forward to rosemary and the Briscoe Brothers hope you finish them soon. I hope one day you consider retrying Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones as well. They looked awesome before losing you progress on them.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS--Brother love- michel buffer-macho man usa-Rosemary-King Harley Race
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon Mods- The Berserker wip-Brother love Released-Rosemary-King Harley Race
56 minutes ago, Circus said:

Hello,

I will like a tutorial for installing Mods. Because I;

do not understand how we install the Mods Leon ... There are only CH files ... No indication of slots, etc ...

I am NOT an expert but from what I have learn here:

The CH PAC is a character, the number of the PAC is the slot.

The final numbers on each PAC 02 refers to in ring attire and 04 entrance attire.

2 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Brother love Released at first post

The Berserker  w.i.p

qGMlkXY5_o.jpg

Yes yes thanks thanks 

1 hour ago, gamingfan said:

Amazing work. You make the mods which will never make in WWE games. Just love your work.

Ohh there are more than sixty  people on my listen. :)

• Like 2

Hey @Leonrick your mods are really really awesome. Can you please give EPK8 files for legion of doom team wrestlers. Or can you please tell how I can convert the HSPC file to EPK8 as i can't find any tutorial for converting without using X-packer, with other software like Pac Editor or RePac

Edited by arya

34 minutes ago, arya said:

Hey @Leonrick your mods are really really awesome. Can you please give EPK8 files for legion of doom team wrestlers. Or can you please tell how I can convert the HSPC file to EPK8 as i can't find any tutorial for converting without using X-packer, with other software like Pac Editor or RePac

open the WWE 2k18+ and select edit pach plus and select your CH files and select their pac numbers 

this should do the trick 

17 minutes ago, WhySoSerious said:

open the WWE 2k18+ and select edit pach plus and select your CH files and select their pac numbers 

this should do the trick 

is there a way to do it through Pac Editor or RePac ?

Man your mods are great hope to see the Briscoe's and Rosemary soon. You always mode the lesser great talent around the world so thanks for that. I hope you continue on when wwe2k19 comes out and hope that these mods work for that game. 

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon Mods- Rosemary and The Briscoe Brothers Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon Mods- 'The Monster' Crater-Tony Schiavone-Earl Hebner-Mideon wip-Rosemary and The Briscoe Brothers Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon Mods- 'The Monster' Crater-Mideon wip-Rosemary and The Briscoe Brothers Released