LeonRick

On 7/21/2018 at 5:02 PM, motishow said:

Dino bravo is ready!!!!  Thanks Leon, i think you can use for his entrance attire the cape and wristbands you used in your british bulldog mod, i think it will be more accurate. What do you think?

Edited by motishow

The Briscoes would be cool. 

As always very good work Leon. Without your work, my universe would not be possible. Also at this point, sincere thanks to you.

• Like 2

That Sid is already looking amazing, and much better than the game model where it seems like they used his current day (old age) face or something.  lol  Can't wait to give him a try when he's ready!  

• Like 1

Wow Leon! The sid is what I requested, if you can get the blue trunks as well of 1992 that'd be awesome.

The Dino Bravo and Jimmy hart looks amazing. It's seriously impressive.

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-The Boogeyman-Dino Bravo Updated face with jimmy hart-Eric bishoff-Sid

Dino, Sid & Bischoff look amazing, @LeonRick!!! You & @matt2282p are Golden-Era/Retro/Wrestling-makin' machines!!! Really appreciate the hard work you both put into your MODs--and extremely thankful & excited that you haven't retired for the season! Thanks again for all your amazing/hard work! 2k18 NEVER gets old thanks to you guys! 👍👍👍

• Like 3

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-The Boogeyman 2nd attire new-Briscoe brothers-Eric bishoff ingame-Dino Bravo Updated face with jimmy hart--Sid

Boogeyman's 2nd attire looks awesome! Bischoff is looking really good--my only piece of advice would be to shrink the width of his neck from ear to ear. In other words, looking at him from straight on, in Blender, narrow his neck from side to side just a touch. Could just be the angle of the images. When I was modding NBA 2k, I got sick of people telling me how to fix stuff, so I hope you don't mind the constructive comments. Feel free to tell me to "jam it!" Regardless--even if you leave him as is, he looks great!  👍👍👍

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS--King Harley Race The Boogeyman 2nd attire new-Briscoe brothers-Eric bishoff ingame-Dino Bravo Updated face with jimmy hart--Sid

absolutely amzing boogeyman cant believe after years of modding even previous games no one ever bothered with boogeyman untill now. truly amazing leon so accucrate n clean , ammazing mods like these make me not even want to purchase 2k19 for all the work i put in modding my 2k18 lol

• Yes! 1