LeonRick

That new POP Warlord looks awesome hope you do Barbarian as well. Are you still working on Mark Briscoe? I was really looking forward to The Briscoe Borthers. I feel like the ROH and Impact guys never get love. You were and have done some of them. Thanks for showing some love for guys of the past and guys in other promotions. ROH and NJPW has so many that would be so awesome in the game.

• Like 1

Leon probably got busy. Be patient he will release them. Leon I hope you do a Barbarian to go with your POP warlord. Do you still plan on doing the Briscoe Brothers? Mark was looking good. I think that we should have a sever for people's work and have a pass code for each person's personal stuff. A few people have said that they have lost work like you did with Morgan and Jones. It is always a shame when hard work gets lost. 

Edited by JLU1000
  • Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 9:13 AM, JLU1000 said:

Leon probably got busy. Be patient he will release them. Leon I hope you do a Barbarian to go with your POP warlord. Do you still plan on doing the Briscoe Brothers? Mark was looking good. I think that we should have a sever for people's work and have a pass code for each person's personal stuff. A few people have said that they have lost work like you did with Morgan and Jones. It is always a shame when hard work gets lost. 

Briscoe Brothers already done just havent released the mods

Warlord P. O. P

UibJHmAy_o.jpg

Slick

HayabusA

Justin Credible & Lance Storm ECW

All these mods Released at first post Enjoy

Remember to say thanks if you use my mods

also thanks to @squaredcirclefan for The Warlord Update  sceptre to use it as add on object

download new the updated link

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Woo 2