LeonRick

Whatever happened with the Petey Williams mod? Was stoked to see someone taking on Petey. Mr. Hughs is missing from the download list. I was sorry to hear that you lost your progress on Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan I do hope you revisit trying to do them again. I love to see all the other wrestlers that get neglected by most get their due and get modded to be in the game. Your Alex wright and Karma are looking great and cannot wait to play them. Thanks for all your effort and thanks for taking on the less appreciated wrestlers.

• Like 1

Sorry guys i forgot to release my petey Williams mod too

I am taking a small break from modding will be back on Thursday then I I'll release all these mods

Mr. Hughes

Williams 

Kharma

Alex whrite

Berlyn

Narcissist lex lugar

• Like 9

I don't know if there was some editing done or if something on the site changed or what but the original post on the first page is now SO much cleaner and easier for me to navigate. If someone did something to make it that way, thank you!

• Woo 1

2 hours ago, Grappler said:

I don't know if there was some editing done or if something on the site changed or what but the original post on the first page is now SO much cleaner and easier for me to navigate. If someone did something to make it that way, thank you!

@LordJustice17 :)

• Like 2

Psicosis does not work either. I think there are a few others of the 2k17 mods that do not work as well. Hope to see that Lex Luger, Petey Williams, Mr Hughes and others for download soon. Your work is great as always and love that you have taken on the wrestlers that do not always get the love. I hope that one day you will revisit doing Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones. It sucks you lost all the work you had done on them. 

28 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

Psicosis does not work either. I think there are a few others of the 2k17 mods that do not work as well. Hope to see that Lex Luger, Petey Williams, Mr Hughes and others for download soon. Your work is great as always and love that you have taken on the wrestlers that do not always get the love. I hope that one day you will revisit doing Matt Morgan and Nathan Jones. It sucks you lost all the work you had done on them. 

Psycosis works if you replace CE in the file. Follow the instructions in the end of the post. Aksana also works fine. I don't know what the proble @WhySoSerious has. But I had the crashes and this method fixes the problem completely for me. For now only wrestler it doesn't fix for me from Leons post is Ernest Cat Miller.

• Like 1

From what I've been reading a lot of these mods aren't working because of the type of compression that was used to pack the files. Some of them can be fixed by converting them with 2K18+ but others just don't seem to work at all. I'm sure that there's a way to fix those files as well but I don't know how to do so myself.

2 minutes ago, Triadasoul said:

Psycosis works if you replace CE in the file. Follow the instructions in the end of the post. Aksana also works fine. I don't know what the proble @WhySoSerious has. But I had the crashes and this method fixes the problem completely for me. For now only wrestler it doesn't fix for me from Leons post is Ernest Cat Miller.

Were you able to get Mabel / King Mabel working? I'd have to look at your page again but from what I recall he and 123 Kid wouldn't work regardless of what I did. I might have done something wrong on my end, I don't know. I'd have to try a second time.

3 minutes ago, Grappler said:

From what I've been reading a lot of these mods aren't working because of the type of compression that was used to pack the files. Some of them can be fixed by converting them with 2K18+ but others just don't seem to work at all. I'm sure that there's a way to fix those files as well but I don't know how to do so myself.

Aha may be the problem is there, I always rename the pachs with 2k18+ befor injecting CE there so it removes the encryption. May be that is the solution. But injecting CE is also mandatory.

PS: I haven't tried to fix King Mabel from 2k17. 2k18 works fine for me. (Mabel from 2k17 also worked fine, or I injected CE - I don't remember).

Edited by Triadasoul

1 minute ago, Triadasoul said:

Aha may be the problem is there, I always rename the pachs with 2k18+ befor injecting CE there so it removes the encryption. May be that is the solution. But injecting CE is also mandatory.

Normally if I encounter a file that doesn't work (I can usually identify it right away because I'm replacing my roster and see the difference when I go to change ID) I simply rename the file to match the ID I want and then let 2K18+ convert it (which automatically changes the hex to match the name I gave to the file). Whenever I do this the file works just fine in my game. Sometimes I encounter files that don't work which 2K18 doesn't recognize as problematic though, so it won't convert them.

@Triadasoul my problem is when i download superstars and selected them sometimes game crashes sometimes doesn't load match

i don't know how to solve this problem

i tried your way but it doesn't worked.

Aksana and Smash worked fine but Headshrinkers Funaki and Taka Michinoku don't worked

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-Lex Luger American Hero-Berlyn WCW -Alex Wright wcw-Kharma-Mr. Hughes-petey williams-RELEASED

Lex Luger American Hero

5bUKcwan_o.jpg

Berlyn WCW  & Alex Wright wcw

BH2OnAsn_o.jpg

PRSvbN4V_o.jpg

Kharma

ddpBcA15_o.jpg

Mr. Hughes & petey williams

cYmyZw9x_o.jpg

HiKTxCA2_o.jpg

all these mods RELEASED at first post

remember to say thanks if you use my mods