LeonRick

Finally a Warlord mod!! Have been waiting for a long time for him. Hope you create Power of Pain attire too. Thanks

Edited by XboxFan
  • Like 2
  • Yes! 1

Yes Warlord! please do the Powers of Pain!

I hope he will be in 2k18 format because a lot of your mods I cant assign to slots because the codes in the hex are mumbled up.

• Like 2
  • Yes! 2

Warlord is looking great Leon hope you do The Barbarian as well would be cool to have the Powers Of Pain.On another note you did James Storm and Davey Smith Jr. would be pretty cool to have Lance Archer and Chris Harris to make 2 more tag teams. I know it has been some time since America's Most Wanted but they where great in their time and Killer Elite Squat is a really good right now tag team. Not Requests just suggestions and thoughts. 

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-The Warlord Ingame preview-Viscera 2 attires -Narcisst Lex Luger American Hero-Berlyn WCW -Alex Wright wcw-Kharma-Mr. Hughes-petey williams-RELEASED

The Warlord

8SJoPghE_o.jpg

scepter Replaces bossman night stick just copy the 2671 file to prop folder and use bossman entrance

make sure to backup original file

Viscera 3 attires

vIiHlAxc_o.jpg

this mod has a glitch in hands havent figured out how to fix it

Attitude era

laCSQwLq_o.jpg

updated King mabel

made him more fat and thick

new face skulpt and textures

eqvRqsbP_o.jpg

Bam Bam Flame Jacket-Released

XuSuz2G1_o.jpg

all these mods released at first post enjoy

remember to say thanks if you use my mods

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 1

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:11 AM, LeonRick said:

Warlord ingame

Ku9a8E8a_o.jpg

will u be releasing this bearded warlord? I like it better.

thanks a lot , Powers Of Pain ?

I got good logos if u need, holla..

Edited by MajorPayne
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, LeonRick said:

eqvRqsbP_o.jpg

Leon, could you make Big Daddy V more thick? King Mabel was already fat (and it's great that he gained some more), but Big Daddy needs some more love %)

Edited by Triadasoul

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-Justin Credible & Lance Storm ECW-The Warlord -Viscera 3 attires -Bam Bam Flame Jacket-Released
On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 8:30 PM, LeonRick said:

The Warlord

8SJoPghE_o.jpg

scepter Replaces bossman night stick just copy the 2671 file to prop folder and use bossman entrance

make sure to backup original file

Viscera 3 attires

vIiHlAxc_o.jpg

this mod has a glitch in hands havent figured out how to fix it

Attitude era

laCSQwLq_o.jpg

updated King mabel

eqvRqsbP_o.jpg

Bam Bam Flame Jacket-Released

XuSuz2G1_o.jpg

all these mods released at first post enjoy

remember to say thanks if you use my mods

Hi @LeonRick,

These are great mods. I truly appreciate you work on the Legends mods. There seems to be a little issue regarding the 2671 file.

@Dennis-Bieser Hacksaw mod prop also uses replaces the 2671 file, but he used Bossman's advanced entrance.

I posted a thread with a fix for this where I injected the stick into a 2k17 prop file with a different ID , hex edited the Bossman entrance and Victory files to add the ID for the new prop.

What I will suggest if possible is for the Bossman entrance and Victory files be duplicated in an unused evt slot (@aznblusuazn might be of help regarding the slots) , the Sceptre prop injected into another prop with a different ID (I used a 2k17 prop file for the Night stick fix) and the new ID added to the Bossman entrance file in the new slot.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi @LeonRick,

These are great mods. I truly appreciate you work on the Legends mods. There seems to be a little issue regarding the 2671 file.

@Dennis-Bieser Hacksaw mod prop also uses replaces the 2671 file, but he used Bossman's advanced entrance.

I posted a thread with a fix for this where I injected the stick into a 2k17 prop file with a different ID , hex edited the Bossman entrance and Victory files to add the ID for the new prop.

What I will suggest if possible is for the Bossman entrance and Victory files be duplicated in an unused evt slot (@aznblusuazn might be of help regarding the slots) , the Sceptre prop injected into another prop with a different ID (I used a 2k17 prop file for the Night stick fix) and the new ID added to the Bossman entrance file in the new slot.

I don’t know if we can use bigbossman retro entrance with the nightstick and use the Sceptre with the other big boss entrance changing the id  of the prop

38 minutes ago, motishow said:

I don’t know if we can use bigbossman retro entrance with the nightstick and use the Sceptre with the other big boss entrance changing the id  of the prop

Hi, This is possible. With mods, it's the individuals choice eventually how they want to use the mods.

@LeonRick will it be possible to change the id for the sceptre prop. I will handle the prop ID change on the 99' Boss man Entrance. If you wish , I can send you a prop sobj file with a different ID where you can inject your sceptre mod into.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squaredcirclefan said:

Hi, This is possible. With mods, it's the individuals choice eventually how they want to use the mods.

@LeonRick will it be possible to change the id for the sceptre prop. I will handle the prop ID change on the 99' Boss man Entrance. If you wish , I can send you a prop sobj file with a different ID where you can inject your sceptre mod into.

I haven't tried it I don't know it will work or not