LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-MODS-NWO Giant-Harvey Wippleman-The Giant WCW-Junkyard dog entrnace chain-DAVEY BOY SMITH JR. AND JACK EVANS-fixed links-The Nasty Boys-The Headshrinkers Afa Update-RELEASED

Me again. I think no one read it before. So again the question. 

How can we choose all Jimmy Hart Attires. There is only Hogan WCW, Natural Disasters, Hart Foundation and Money Inc there. Where are the others on the Pic like Hogan WWF, Honky Tonk, Nasty Boyz and that Custom Taker?

4 minutes ago, HBK_1980 said:

Me again. I think no one read it before. So again the question. 

How can we choose all Jimmy Hart Attires. There is only Hogan WCW, Natural Disasters, Hart Foundation and Money Inc there. Where are the others on the Pic like Hogan WWF, Honky Tonk, Nasty Boyz and that Custom Taker?

they are entrance attires. Rename them from x4 to x2 (where x is attire number - 1) and in hex edit find emd and rename pac accordingly.

• Like 1

The Giant looks awesome, Leon! Thank you

With pac numbers of 125 and 351 it looks like The Giant and NWO Giant replaces Big Show and Big Show '00 respectively. Is there anyway to give The Giant his own slot so we can still have The Giant and The Big Show in the game together?

Edited by NoMansGhost

2 hours ago, Triadasoul said:

they are entrance attires. Rename them from x4 to x2 (where x is attire number - 1) and in hex edit find emd and rename pac accordingly.

I know because Jimmy Hart is a Manager. I renamed the Files with WWE2k18+ edit Pach Files to xxx02, xxx12, xxx22 etc. But then they are double. I dont know what ch is what Manager Attire.

3 hours ago, NoMansGhost said:

The Giant looks awesome, Leon! Thank you

With pac numbers of 125 and 351 it looks like The Giant and NWO Giant replaces Big Show and Big Show '00 respectively. Is there anyway to give The Giant his own slot so we can still have The Giant and The Big Show in the game together?

You could assign the mod as new attire slots to one of the versions of the Big Show already in the game

• Thanks 1

Just replace another superstars slot this isnt being used... i.e. 925 ( The Patriot ) and rename the pac files 92502 & 92512 in HXD or WWE 2K18+ pach editor to assign them as separate attires.

Obviously use the universal attire unlocker to assign and and name the attires.

With @LeonRick permission i'm happy to upload the relevant files edited to slot 925 with pofo and moveset for those struggling to change this.

Edited by Robbie686

48 minutes ago, Robbie686 said:

Just replace another superstars slot this isnt being used... i.e. 925 ( The Patriot ) and rename the pac files 92502 & 92512 in HXD or WWE 2K18+ pach editor to assign them as separate attires.

Obviously use the universal attire unlocker to assign and and name the attires.

With @LeonRick permission i'm happy to upload the relevant files edited to slot 925 with pofo and moveset for those struggling to change this.

i download Patriot on 2k18 can i download him another slot ?

Leon you still working on Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan and Mr. Hughs? Also I was wondering if you were planing on porting your Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, and others to 2k18. Your work is awesome and would love to see all of your mods working on 2k18.

16 minutes ago, JLU1000 said:

Leon you still working on Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan and Mr. Hughs? Also I was wondering if you were planing on porting your Juventud Guerrera, Psicosis, and others to 2k18. Your work is awesome and would love to see all of your mods working on 2k18.

Mr. Hughs already released unfortunately I lost the wip files of Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan.

Sure I will port my other mods in few days

4 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Mr. Hughs already released unfortunately I lost the wip files of Nathan Jones and Matt Morgan.

Sure I will port my other mods in few days

Leon, I search all the posrs but haven't find any Mr. Hughs links ?