LeonRick

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--**KimChee**Kamala "The Ugandan Giant" with new face Paint-kamala alternate attire- Released
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--*jimmy hart 7 attires **KimChee** Released-Kamala "The Ugandan Giant" with new face Paint-kamala alternate attire- Released

jimmy hart 8 attires last one is custom attire Requested by @BamBams Universe and ported my 2k17 mods The Steiner Brothers Released

qfOGtbRR_o.jpg

FD2i3FFJ_o.jpg

Credits to @bugsyboy for models and textures

Edited by LeonRick
  • Like 5
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

2 hours ago, LeonRick said:

jimmy hart 8 attires last one is custom attire Requested by @BamBams Universe and ported my 2k17 mods The Steiner Brothers Released

qfOGtbRR_o.jpg

FD2i3FFJ_o.jpg

Credits to @bugsyboy for models and textures

Awesome work thank you, and even more awesome for me personally the downloads now seem to be working. So what was happening before I am not sure, but the main thing is they are. Thank you again for great work and credit too for the people you have accredited for helping with these.

• Like 1

• LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--Yokozuna
  • LeonRick changed the title to Leon-2k18-Mods--Yokozuna & mr fuji 3 attires finished

How can i open your first Jimmy Hart pac to rename the pach file? Its tells me invalid pac file selected. From the WWE 2K18 Memory Sheet -Jimmy Hart has the pac Nr 825. I really want that hogan Jimmy for the Hulk Entrance :-) Please can you rename the pac and pach. Thank you

Edited by Andy