LeonRick

7 hours ago, motishow said:

download a caw and copy his moveset to the moded superstar,

Yeah, I can do that with the Dudleys, but I'm pretty sure there's no APA Bradshaws or Faarooqs up. Oh well, I'll just wait for the Data Editor.

Awesome work on Demolition like with your other mods. However, as I have mentioned before when I got to download them I get hit by a multitude of ads. I am not sure what I should be clicking to download them. Any help would be grateful thank you.

2 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Awesome work on Demolition like with your other mods. However, as I have mentioned before when I got to download them I get hit by a multitude of ads. I am not sure what I should be clicking to download them. Any help would be grateful thank you.

Maybe it's ur pc I don't know others don't have any problems with it. When u open the link Wait 5 seconds and click skip ad at top right corner 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeonRick said:

Maybe it's ur pc I don't know others don't have any problems with it. When u open the link Wait 5 seconds and click skip ad at top right corner 

That's exactly what I do. Don't worry bud it's not you nor am I blaming you. I just wish I knew what to click as there are quite a few images where it says download. I will give it another go and see. 

On 11/13/2017 at 5:59 AM, THEpaynexkiller said:

Can you please fix Bubba's attire? He didn't wear black pants. 

20 hours ago, AlexFaz said:

Amazing. :)

If you were thinking of tweaking your dudleys like you said. Could you maybe add a under shirt for bubba? 

dudleyz.jpg

Bubba Ray Dudley attire Update

4p0fMXnW_o.jpg

Test Released

xM1JsE5x_o.jpg

• Like 6
  • Glorious 1