matt2282p

WWF Legends Mods--*Rockers SummerSlam 90* See You in 2k19!-- Norton, Neidhart, Savage, Adonis, Koko, Gonzalez, Owen, 123 Kid, Hogan, Muraco, Okerlund, Monsoon, P.o.P, Koloff, Nakano, Hercules, Blazer, Islanders, Repo, Graham, Orndorff, Andre, Warrior

Fawuwu
On 8/21/2018 at 9:20 PM, matt2282p said:

Hogan WrestleMania1.  I think I got a pretty reasonable hairline for 85 on this one.  Still hair on the crown but pretty far receded on the top.    This has the shirt prop to rip at entrance included in the folder.    Standard Red and yellow inring which gives another hairstyle option to pick the preferred inring look you can use with the bandana options.   Wrestlemania 1 attire requested by @Fawuwu

Zn1R1m.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!kyYAhQjD!PP4z1tXGTJgcULSjV3jTDQ

looks great thank you for doing it for me

also i really love your Owen Harts

Edited by Fawuwu
  • Thanks 1

matt2282p

Giant Gonzalez Released

a9u0w2.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!tzpxBR4Q!BuBIFDfD5cUBU4Vnl8xyZw

Requested by @MajorPayne

@Goon3r73  I havent made a hogan wm7 but I can pretty soon.   Welcome back.  Glad to hear from you again. 

Yeah just renumber my mods in either 2k18+ or hex editor.  I number almost all of them the same for testing purposes. 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 7
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Glorious 1

Goon3r73
Just now, matt2282p said:

Awesome, thank you very much Matt. Not sure if you caught my edited msg from previous page or not regarding a few things. Many thanks for keeping on rolling the mods out. 

1 minute ago, Goon3r73 said:

Awesome, thank you very much Matt. Not sure if you caught my edited msg from previous page or not regarding a few things. Many thanks for keeping on rolling the mods out. 

Ok cool, again many thanks bud.

Yea I thought renumbering them would be the way and it worked out all fine. Great news about the Hogan WM7 mod, that would be real nice. Also I am struggling to get pofo and movesets for The Powers of Pain. (Both wrestlers). 

• Yes! 1

motishow

Love that giant Matt, thanks

• Thanks 1

arya

I can't see blue blazer's link. Can you please give it??:rolleyes:

• Yes! 1

matt2282p
On 8/29/2018 at 6:47 AM, Goon3r73 said:

I don't suppose you have his WM7 attire where he wears the USA bandana at all?

s2427t.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!V64xRLDC!RU6mIwfZILJrQVXjP47fSA

Then choose an inring hair option within the folder.  Id maybe suggest medium hair or full bald. 

Edited by matt2282p
  • Like 6
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Woo 1

Goon3r73
3 hours ago, matt2282p said:

s2427t.jpg

https://mega.nz/#F!V64xRLDC!RU6mIwfZILJrQVXjP47fSA

Then choose an inring hair option within the folder.  Id maybe suggest medium hair or full bald. 

Thanks Matt your a star. Awesome work again. Cheers bud *Thumbs Up* :)

• Thanks 1

Fawuwu

what's next 

matt2282p

Koko B Ware WIP

295zs75.jpg

I will be doing some alternate attires for this Koko,  also plan on doing a High energy Attire with owen and also get anvil on the team as well for a new high energy foundation trio.  lol   Stay tuned.  Credit to @eri619 for the koko collab.   Check out facebook.com/eri619   

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1
  • Woo 1

WhySoSerious
39 minutes ago, matt2282p said:

Koko B Ware WIP

295zs75.jpg

I will be doing some alternate attires for this Koko,  also plan on doing a High energy Attire with owen and also get anvil on the team as well for a new high energy foundation trio.  lol   Stay tuned.  Credit to @eri619 for the koko collab.   Check out facebook.com/eri619   

OMG it looks awesome 😮 good job

• Thanks 1

WWF Legends Fan

Good pick Matt, Koko has been missing from my roster. This game keeps getting better and better, thanks to the amazing mods you guys create. Looking very much forward to it.

• Like 1
  • Yes! 1

thczy80

awesome Koko!!! looking foward for him, is Malenko in your plans bro?

• Thanks 1

d-fish

Hooray! Finally, a brand NEW 2k18 version of Koko B. Ware--and it looks fantastic, @matt2282p!!! As you know, I'm trying to get my modding chops up to speed so I can join in on all of the creative fun--and I had Koko B. Ware on my list of wrestlers I was looking to create... Well, I can scratch that one off the list, cause yours is looking awesome! Also, I'm SO glad you are planning on doing the High Energy tag team version of Koko & Owen! Can't wait to see those painfully pastel 90's colors, the checkerboard patterns & import their severely-dated theme song into the game! High Energy is what would happen if Nickelodeon's Double Dare came to life, split into 2 people that went on to join the WWF! Early 90's cheese at it's best!

Thanks for all the continued, super high-quality work, my friend! 👍

PS: I know you are great about creating multiple versions/attires for your MODs, I'd LOVE to see an earlier version of Koko, with the jheri curl hair, as well (example pictured below). I think you TOTALLY picked the prime/perfect version of Koko to focus on. And, I agree that the second most important would be the High Energy version--but please consider doing one more version, if you find time amidst creating 100's of awesome retro/golden-era MODs. Maybe--hopefully--by the time you release Koko, I might have a handle on modding again--and I can just update your MOD myself! Anyhow--keep up the amazing work, Captain! 👍👍👍

SuperCard-KokoBWare-3-Rare-Loyalty-Throw   kokobware.jpeg

• Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 1

Goon3r73

Sweet Matt, just Too Sweet!!! Even added the face paint to the side of his face. Nice touch there. He didn't always used to do that, but that attire of adding the paint was one of my more favourite attires that he used to wear. Awesome work bud. *Thumbs Up* :)

• Thanks 1

matt2282p

Jim Anvil Neidhart.  New Foundation Early WIP

21jq2xx.jpg

Got some more edits to do but just an early preview.

• Like 8
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

No Holds Barred

Awesome mods mate! Respect from Australia!

• Woo 1

Dollarman

Awesome rare pearl mod, thank you.

• Like 1

matt2282p

"The Adorable" Adrian Adonis WIP  Requested by @gamingfan

2cs846b.png

• Like 7
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

XfallofparadiseX

Adrian Adonis looks awesome!

• Thanks 1

CRamirez11

Great retro mods @matt2282p hopefully you can work on a bruiser brody mod eventually.

• Thanks 1
  • Yes! 1

gamingfan
5 hours ago, matt2282p said:

2cs846b.png

Incredible work mate. You are making some of the best mods and filling lot of requests. Thanking you wholeheartedly for filling up my request.

• Like 2
  • Woo 1

drwho269
On 9/6/2018 at 6:17 PM, matt2282p said:

2cs846b.png

Great!

Could you make him with dark hair when he team up with Jesse Ventura in the AWA? Their team was called The East & West Connection. 

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Yes! 2

Fawuwu
4 hours ago, drwho269 said:

Great!

Could you make him with dark hair when he team up with Jesse Ventura in the AWA? Their team was called The East & West Connection. 

05.jpglatest?cb=20100123172832hqdefault.jpg

• Woo 1

Fawuwu

he will also need to thin him down some Adrian was always a big boy, but Adorable Adrian was down right obese