Apost Khan's Caws - Kairi Sane + Tessa Blanchard + Io Shirai V2 + Toni Storm + Liv Mogan + Viper Uploaded

Apost Khan

are you going to be doing anymore CAWs or are these the only ones your releasing this year, im just wondering if you were thinking of doing any of the Impact ladies or any Lucha Underground CAWs

• 1 month later...
On 11/20/2017 at 5:57 PM, Apost Khan said:

Thanks! I have ten ready to go as soon as more upload slots unlock.

Santana Garrett, Leva Bates, Mayu Iwatami, Allie, Taryn Terrell, Sienna, Candice LeRae, Mia Yim, Renee Michelle & Viper.

Hello,

I'm trying to find a good Renee Michelle and Mia Yim. Did you ever get to post them?

On 11/13/2017 at 7:44 AM, Apost Khan said:

Cobra Commander attire is pretty awesome 

20171112013706_1.jpg

20171111031108_2.jpg

20171111041018_1.jpg

Black Widow attire

20171112021249_1.jpg

I also decided to make some Knockouts, here is my early work on Allie

Improved Io

Sorry I've been gone awhile. It's been a horrific winter here in NY, and I fell on the ice and broke my right wrist, so I couldn't do anything gaming / internet related for months! I'm back now, so I should be able to get some stuff finished and uploaded that I promised earlier.

Edited by Apost Khan

On 3/16/2018 at 3:31 AM, Apost Khan said:

Sorry I've been gone awhile. It's been a horrific winter here in NY, and I fell on the ice and broke my right wrist, so I couldn't do anything gaming / internet related for months! I'm back now, so I should be able to get some stuff finished and uploaded that I promised earlier.

glad you didn't get hurt any worse dude, im from north originally an anywhere you are ice falls can get super dangerous, i heard that you guys got it pretty bad this year 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

glad you didn't get hurt any worse dude, im from north originally an anywhere you are ice falls can get super dangerous, i heard that you guys got it pretty bad this year 

Thanks! Yeah man, this year has been ridiculous up here, easily the worst winter of my life, weather wise. Endless snow, damn near every day sub freezing temps. I think I've easily spent 5 grand this winter just on oil and it's still in the 20s here with more snow coming this week!

On 3/16/2018 at 4:31 AM, Apost Khan said:

Wow! Sorry to hear that! Happy to hear you are feeling better! This winter has been crazy all over. We haven't had the snow, but, the temp will be 36 one day, 50 the next, then drop back to the 30s again the day after.

Can you give kairi more attire? Maybe this one that having similiar mask with her stardom mask 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1jcRBHQBhjR6zjyVJs5e

And her current attire

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQndhahH5XWpk7AhrWY3ue

Dunno why but her current face looks more beauty than her era on MYC, her hair have that bread hair and some pink streak, and having white long strap that connected from her neck into her short

• 4 weeks later...