What Mae Young Classic competitor should LetterPro make next?

LetterPro

What Mae Young Classic competitor should LetterPro make next?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Mae Young Competitor(s) should I tackle next?

• Tessa Blanchard
    • Kavita Devi
    • Rhea Ripley
    • Serena Deeb
    • Taynara Conti
    • Abby Laith
    • Rachel Evers
    • Kay Lee Ray
    • Mia Yim
    • Ayesha Raymond
    • Renee Michelle
    • Serena Deeb

Excepting some updates for pending movesets and alternate attires, my first four MYC competitors are complete. (Toni Storm, Candice LeRae, Sarah Logan & Piper Niven.) There are several obvious competitors that I've left out of my list, because I feel they're being tackled (or have been tackled) very well by other people, and I'm not sure it's worthwhile to invest time into already well-covered territory. I'd love to get some feedback on who else people would be interested in having me bring to life. 

Based on results as of 11/2, my worklist looks like this:

Abbey Laith
Shayna Baszler
Tessa Blanchard
Mia Yim
Rhea Ripley
Kay Lee Ray
Rachel Evers
Serena Deeb
Renee Michelle

This list can (and will) be adjusted based on continued voting. If there's someone you feel should be added to the list, let me know and I'll add them onto the poll!

Edited by LetterPro

I'm split between Mia Yim and Abbey Laith, but voted Mia. Went looking on CC for a Mia Yim yesterday and there are six of the same (of 10 results) because the first guy set reupload to Yes. Seeing all those lined up together might be influencing my choice, haha.

• Like 1

There are already really good to great creations of Tessa, Piper, Abbey, Mia, & Shayna on CC so I wanted to choose one that nobody is else is thinking about doing and I chose Renee Michelle. 

7 minutes ago, bestintheworld3589 said:

There are already really good to great creations of Tessa, Piper, Abbey, Mia, & Shayna on CC so I wanted to choose one that nobody is else is thinking about doing and I chose Renee Michelle. 

Got links? I haven't seen Tessa, and I haven't seen a good Piper, either.

26 minutes ago, cpoythress31191 said:

No love for Santana Garrett 😔

Maybe down the road. There's a lot of women in this grouping... I have to prioritize. But I'll count your post as a vote. 

On 10/27/2017 at 8:35 PM, bestintheworld3589 said:

I was looking for Abbey Laith last night and couldn't find a good one. What are the tags for the one you saw?

I put my vote in for abbey, haven’t seen a good caw of her yet... someone uploaded a nice looking Mia Yim the other day, so she might not need to be a high priority.  although it has the old Seth hair on it, which kinda bugs me, but maybe that was the best option... I see you’ve already started her and I’m sure your Toni storm looks great, but honestly oldsie helped make an amazing one that’s been up... Dont know if it’s still up, I’ll check for you and let you know the creator, but there was a good Tessa Blanchard up that I got... but personally I’d like one with a second attire, and It looks like you’re making 2 attires with all yours so far... 

Edited by LoadWarrior

I would love for a CAW of Bianca BelAir. She was obviously extremely charismatic and a surprisingly impressive competitor despite only being in the business for less than a year. The match between her and Kairi Sane was freaking awesome.

1 hour ago, AngelicDiablo said:

I would love for a CAW of Bianca BelAir. She was obviously extremely charismatic and a surprisingly impressive competitor despite only being in the business for less than a year. The match between her and Kairi Sane was freaking awesome.

I saw a pretty solid BelAir on CC the other night when I was browsing. I'm not saying I won't make her eventually, but I do take existing CAWs into account. (If there's one that's pretty good already, it doesn't do me much good to spend my time on a CAW that isn't going to be as in demand.) 

2 minutes ago, LetterPro said:

I saw a pretty solid BelAir on CC the other night when I was browsing. I'm not saying I won't make her eventually, but I do take existing CAWs into account. (If there's one that's pretty good already, it doesn't do me much good to spend my time on a CAW that isn't going to be as in demand.) 

I haven't been on CC yet..... need a new PS4 and holding off until Black Friday to purchase a new system (maybe a Pro) for the cheap-cheap. If there is a dope Bianca BelAir on CC, then Abby Laith / Kimber Lee, Rachel Evers and Kay Lee Ray get my vote.

If you're producing anyone outside of the MYC Series you're working on right now, I'm shopping around for a Gail Kim.

50 minutes ago, AngelicDiablo said:

I haven't been on CC yet..... need a new PS4 and holding off until Black Friday to purchase a new system (maybe a Pro) for the cheap-cheap. If there is a dope Bianca BelAir on CC, then Abby Laith / Kimber Lee, Rachel Evers and Kay Lee Ray get my vote.

If you're producing anyone outside of the MYC Series you're working on right now, I'm shopping around for a Gail Kim.

I'm sticking with the MYC ladies for now. As I told someone earlier today, I haven't even had time to really do much with my MyPlayer CAW besides slap my face photo on it.

Selfishly I've voted for Serena Deep since she's one I want but don't have time to make myself. :lol
It would actually be awesome if someone did her with her SES look for her second attire

There is a good Taynara already on CC made by the username LatrelGames, she just may need another hair style as the one she has is a bit long for Taynara I believe.