LigerBomb25 MASKED CAWS / LAST CAWS OF THE YEAR "LUCHA BROTHERS" PENTAGON JR & REY FENIX UPLOADED !

LigerBomb25

9 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Thank You Ligerrr. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!

Didn't know you were having to deal with some unwanted health issues, so I sincerely hope you can take care of those and get healthy again. 

Can't decide which slot to go with, probably download them all and go from there. They all look freaking PHE-NOM-INAL brother. 

#KilledIt 

I must have surgery in two days for the small problem and early July for the one who will put me out until the end of the year (For 6 months minimum).
I'll be back I think for the release of 2K19 I'll get better here. I will probably do better caws as the mode evolves each year. We'll see by then you have my psn to the case. or if I do not answer here or privately. I am always available to everyone.

Me, if I have to give you any advice, since I am going to see Pentagon Blue & Gold again. You should take the slot 01 for Rey Fenix is the best if you want the Lucha Brothers!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

Cool. Well I hope everything works out well on that surgery Liger.  Take it easy brother.  

Yes do not worry it's going to be okay. I never renounce in any case as for my caws! I never give up going on a caw even if its been hard to do it sometimes and it is not in real life that it will happen to me!
I'll go to bed have fun with my Rey Fenix and see you soon!

• Like 1

Liger you have someone on cc reuploading your work saying that you don't give any credit for their help! Username is Mariustigerdrive and this person is letting people reuploading the Fenix caws and Mysterio as well. Thought you should know ahead of time 

• What? 1

11 hours ago, Hellrazor70 said:

Liger you have someone on cc reuploading your work saying that you don't give any credit for their help! Username is Mariustigerdrive and this person is letting people reuploading the Fenix caws and Mysterio as well. Thought you should know ahead of time 

Shame on those who downloaded them without even looking at whether it was me the creator! I spent a whole week non stop doing something good so that finally an asshole used a glitch to be able to re uploaded my caw! This is my last year on this game benefited from my caws or those who have been stolen !!!

Goodbye

1 hour ago, JonnyKarate said:

Lucha brothers are amazing, any chance you can have someone help you with there proper tattoos?

He already finished them. They're done and uploaded. 

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you are still doing caws!! No need to let some jerk keep you from doing awesome caws. Looks like Atlantis,Averno and Mephisto. Need these for my lucha caws!

Edited by Hellrazor70
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hellrazor70 said:

Glad you are still doing caws!! No need to let some jerk keep you from doing awesome caws. Looks like Atlantis and Averno. Need these for my lucha caws! 

I said I would not be coming back next year but I never said I'll stop doing it again this year. By cons I said that Rey Fenix would be my last caw online I have no room for mettres I put 20 caws online. 2k should have climbed the limit to 30 this year. If I post them online so that some use the glitch for the stolen is not worth it. All his textures it's me who made them like on all my caws I do everything with the hand thanks to a software and a guy like MariusTigerDrive wanted to make believe to the others that it was him that he had created them the joke of the year. I do not need people to make caws do it since WWE Just Bring It I started. But I lost passion despite having made new ones for a few days. I do not know how I could put them online even for some here. I am thinking. They are already finished I'm thinking for Mephisto's second outfit at the moment he's great I'm happy with the result I'm still testing my caws to see if anything is wrong before I finish it 100%.

• Like 1

That's a shame that you can't put these caws online! Was really looking forward to downloading them they look amazing! Would have like to see you do an El Mesias, seems nobody can or wants to attempt  him. Wish you would change your mind about next year man, I always look forward to downloading yours and Luigirockers caws.Wish you the best and thanks for sharing all of your caws over the years!

Edited by Hellrazor70
Wanted to ad to my comment
  • Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 10:59 PM, Hellrazor70 said:

That's a shame that you can't put these caws online! Was really looking forward to downloading them they look amazing! Would have like to see you do an El Mesias, seems nobody can or wants to attempt  him. Wish you would change your mind about next year man, I always look forward to downloading yours and Luigirockers caws.Wish you the best and thanks for sharing all of your caws over the years!

Thank you for the compliment. I do not know yet if I will put them online since I am 20/20. I would not do El Mesias since I only created wrestlers with a mask. Can you talk about his gimmick "Cibernetico"? I do not think I'll do it I have almost no room. I think to do Dr. Wagner Jr and Caristico or Mistico I do not know yet.

Mil Mascaras

1530647154-wwe-2k18-20180703212402.png

1530647153-wwe-2k18-20180703210554.png

• Too Sweet 1

On 6/16/2018 at 3:04 PM, Best Since Day One said:

PLEASE UPLOAD THE SECOND SLOT OF FENIX!!!

I will try to do something for you Sunday it will be necessary that you are connected at the beginning of the afternoon. Answer me as soon as you can unless you do not want this Fenix anymore. Tell me again

On 6/13/2018 at 5:26 AM, Endo said:

Amazing work on the lucha brothers ligerr! You sir are a artist!

On 6/16/2018 at 3:37 PM, trh2 said:

Thanks for sharing these awesome works man. I've always enjoyed your creations over the years. 

Thanks guys ! 😛

11 hours ago, Mrmorbid81 said:

That's a pretty damn good Mil Mascaras caw there Liger. Very nice. 

It's true you like? I had a hard time doing it. Looking at him as you think he is simple but it was difficult to make a correct face of the fact that I had to do it younger (He must be currently 70) I left for a younger body and I I cut the logos of the mask in several parts. But it's ok he only has 5 textures for both outfits.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LigerBomb25 said:

I will try to do something for you Sunday it will be necessary that you are connected at the beginning of the afternoon. Answer me as soon as you can unless you do not want this Fenix anymore. Tell me again

Thanks guys ! 😛

It's true you like? I had a hard time doing it. Looking at him as you think he is simple but it was difficult to make a correct face of the fact that I had to do it younger (He must be currently 70) I left for a younger body and I I cut the logos of the mask in several parts. But it's ok he only has 5 textures for both outfits.

I definitely do, yeah. No you're right, I can see where he's look deceptively easy. He's definitely old, 75, so good call on finding and using a much younger body to represent Mil in his prime. 

I understand that you do masked wrestlers but a Mil Muertes caw would be awesome wouldn't even have to have his tattoos. The ones on cc are decent but I think you could do a fantastic job with him. Plus your Mil Mascaras caw is great!

Edited by Hellrazor70
Wanted to ad to my comment

On 7/4/2018 at 10:38 PM, Hellrazor70 said:

I understand that you do masked wrestlers but a Mil Muertes caw would be awesome wouldn't even have to have his tattoos. The ones on cc are decent but I think you could do a fantastic job with him. Plus your Mil Mascaras caw is great!

I thought I would do Mil Murtes I really like this wrestler as I look at Lucha Underground. But I can not find good pictures for the tattoos and the skull he has on his tight I can not see it correctly to draw it with good quality.

On 7/7/2018 at 3:26 AM, cdiebold1 said:

Oh, you didn't leave?

No I did not leave it's just that I have not posted caws since we tried to steal it with a glitch. I'm still thinking if I'll come back next year.

PREVIEW

1531427858-wwe-2k18-20180712222454.png

1531427571-wwe-2k18-20180712221725.png

Who can tell me who his caws are. The last is almost finished I do not need to say his name if I show him a lot will want it lol

• Like 1

Dr.Wagner is the first and I believe Mistico is the other. I've seen some good pictures of Mil Muertes on Instagram and I've also seen some when I Google him. Would love to see you make him he and Pentagon jr are my favorite wrestlers. Really hope that you reconsider uploading Mephisto,Averno,Atlantis and the rest you have created. Man they look awesome like all of your caws! I hope you will consider coming back next year! I'm sure I can speak for myself and the rest who download your caws we all want to see you return. Hopefully 2k can get this problem fixed so it doesn't happen in the future. 

Edited by Hellrazor70

Just saw that you have created Pentagon Jr. and Fenix, they look amazing but Pentagon looks a little bit to slim. Nevertheless they are the best Fenix and Pentagon CAWs