PerfectPlextra (669 Characters Slots)

Perfectplex

1911aca92a02bb53ab2f63958b9c9827.png

eaeb8510a5c54856bca2e42c6c95fdd1.gif

NO NEW SAVE REQUIRED!!!

Just inject into the new slots!

This mod should be fully compatible with all mods/modding tools as is.

It expands the base character slot count to 669 allowing for a much wider range of roster slots to inject pofos and movesets.

This is a free mod, will always remain free, free for redistribution and free to use in your own mod or tool, consider it a new default base.

This mod contains no copyrighted files, no textures, sounds or models, it has been generated from scratch.

I provide this mod as is with no guarantee of future compatibility with update patches, I will adjust the mod accordingly given any such problem.

I require no credit although I would ask in good faith that you would also not acredit your own name to this method.

How to install:

First as with all mods you will need to null out your Chunk0.arc file found in the main directory of your WWE 2K18 game.

If you have not yet done that then simply create a notepad file call it Chunk0.arc (ensuring you can see file extensions) then use it to replace the default.

Go to your WWE 2K18/pac/profile folder and make a secure backup of your profile_dat.pac , profile_mvs.pac and profile_pro.pac files and move the backed up files out of your game folder (simply changing the extension and leaving them in does not prevent the game reading them).

448fbd792fdd3d040ddd61c782be49c3.png

You may now download the file (link below), unzip it to the WWE 2K18/pac/profile folder and choose yes to overwrite.

DONE!

Slots and CH layout can be found here.

Q&A:

Ok so I don't notice any difference?!?!!

That's fine and intentional, I have left the base files set to match those of the vanilla files, this mod merely expands the slot count in which mods can be installed.

Isn't this pacplus?

No! That uses a method which requires a tool to be run each play to force extra slots to work, this operates differently and requires a one time installation, however the good news is both methods are compatible with each other and I have agreed with Pozzum on a slot order which compliments and matches the slot order he uses for consistency.

Does this expand to more CAW's?

No, this is for Mod characters oniy.

Does this stack on top of PacPlus?

No, it occupies the same memory offsets for each slot, see the ch list for the order.

Please note I will provide a detailed tutorial for how this was created soon, I want others to learn these things because I believe in a fun open sharing community which allows growth and knowledge sharing. It will also allow for an immediate expanded base to be found for future games so other areas of discoveries can be achieved faster.

e841ac66952c5a4bac5eb410ac2ca9de.gif

Click Me! for default pofos for all 669 characters, I do not have the means to create the moveset files, sorry.

Update Notes:

No need for me to update these files for compatibility with WWE 2K18 1.7

Updated to WWE 2K18 1.4

Updated for assurance of compatibility with DLC "NXT Generation Pack"

Edited by Perfectplex
  • Like 16
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Glorious 3

Sorry my english is very bad, I hope I can express myself understandably.

First, thank you very much for your work. It sounds very interesting since I already with WWE 2K17 almost all slots (also over WWE 2K17 + Pac Plus) have used. However, I have two questions to you.

1.) Are it including the InGame characters + CAWs 669 Slots ..... or ....I have 669 additional slots which I can use?

2.) You wrote that it is compatible with Pozzums PacPlus. Does that mean that you can use even more slots with your extension + Pac Plus? To the explanation .... with WWE 2K17 I occupied approximately 800 chpach slots. Of course, I have great interest even more great Mods from the community to be able to use. I would also like to import the mods from the old game in WWE 2K18.

Good questions actually and I will slightly reword them and add further clarification in the first post.

5 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

1.) How does the 669 Slots splits between the CAW's and the In Game Characters?

Slots 0 - 99 = Hidden Slots, These can be injected into though may require a tool to use them, Pozzum knows more about this area and it may be only possible to uses these slots using a forced setting via the likes of Match Edit mod.

Slots 100 - 668 = The In game characters fully visible in the character selection (once unlocked) which are set the same as the default game for their unlocked/hidden state, you will see no difference when you load your game, the slots are hidden ready for injection by tools once the pofo and moveset files are available.

5 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

2.) You wrote that it is compatible with Pozzums PacPlus. Does that mean that you can use even more slots with your extension + Pac Plus?

No it does not expand upon the PacPlus slots, this should be considered an alternative method which occupies the same slot layout as PacPlus.

I have included a link to my CH list thread which you may find useful.

• Thanks 1

It simply expands the reserve slots for characters to be installed into so you can have a bigger roster.

You can replace/add characters as you would normally but now have an expanded selection of slots in which to use.

For strings you will have to ask others in another thread related to the strings.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Have a curiosity question.  If you can shed some light on what might be the mystery.  I went ahead and ported Corey Graves with Titantron, entrance, pofo and moveset.  He works perfectly as long as i change the venue to NXT.  Anywhere else & its infinite load times stuck at fight screen. 

I have a theory as to why.  I did not use an unused slot.  I simply unlocked him with Cheat Engine and fixed his pofo and moveset, so he is still using slot 426.  The Ch.pac is in the mod folder along with the pac folder.  He plays perfectly animations, finishers, winning animations, entrance etc..  BUT only if i fight in NXT.

If you have any theories, please chime in as I'm baffled.  Interesting enough, Corey Graves is the Commentator and when asked by Michael Cole, "What do you think about this guy Corey Graves?"  he responds, I think hes a great looking guy....

During the match while taunting/showboating, he says "If i was Corey Graves, which I am, I would not be doing this..."

Like I said any thoughts as to why he only plays at NXT would be helpful.  Thanks.

Edited by Freon

That's rather bizarre, there is no reason why it would work in one arena and not another.

an infinite loading would imply a missing file :|

The only thing I could think of is that it is somehow clashing the commentary team member (there are no commentary models in NXT) so it is trying to load him as both an in ring model and a commentary model, maybe try copying his ch model as a pach variation and giving him the pach 00042602 but do NOT take away his 06 variation, that model is needed for commentary.

• Thanks 1

Thank you!  That did the trick.  There was a missing file.  I had created ch.42604 in the mods folder but NOT in the pac folder.  Once i dropped it in there along with the original and the ch.42602, all venues worked perfectly.  I used the one @AznBlusuazn had converted for 2K17.  I fixed the Pofo and Moveset files and its good to go.  If its okay with @AznBlusuazn  i'll release it, if not I'll let him do it if he wants to.  Thanks again for the input.  My brain got fried once Corey started complementing himself. :D

1z3t98p.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

I would like to include your changed files in the next CCT version if it's okay for you! I know you have already mentioned that it's fine for you, but I prefer to ask anyway.

Are you going to update the files for future DLCs?

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Thank you for this! You are doing an awesome job in helping us mod the game.

I wanted to ask you if I was to add mods (Lets say CMPunk) - If i added him in one of the slots, how would i be able to add the information like names, height, etc... if pofo is not available yet? thanks!

so it seems "Slot_469 [D501] ch_800 [2003]" is open! 

now suppose i have wrestlers .pac fil. How can add him to my game?

should i remame his pac file to ch8002.pac and ch80004.pac ?

and where can i find the added chracter???

Edited by Tanvir786

3 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

I would like to include your changed files in the next CCT version if it's okay for you! I know you have already mentioned that it's fine for you, but I prefer to ask anyway.

Heh, I was just going to ask the same thing, as I was thinking about including an installer for it in the Data Editor. However I won't now as this is a far better fit for CCT. :)

1 hour ago, Tanvir786 said:

so it seems "Slot_469 [D501] ch_800 [2003]" is open! 

now suppose i have wrestlers .pac fil. How can add him to my game?

should i remame his pac file to ch8002.pac and ch80004.pac ?

and where can i find the added chracter???

You'll have to rename the ID inside the .pac file's EMD section with a hex editor to match the ID in the name as well and install a .pofo and .moveset file for that slot and probably also modify the string file to assign the appropriate name in the .pofo file.
This process will be alot easier once Data Editor and Custom Character Tools as well as the Future String are released.

• Too Sweet 1

12 hours ago, TheVisitorX said:

Are you going to update the files for future DLCs?

Sure of course, if you need any help with anything drop me a dm, I look forward to CCT, and yeah I will make sure it plays nicely with DLC or any patches that cause any inconsistencies.

10 hours ago, mr.mael said:

Thank you for this! You are doing an awesome job in helping us mod the game.

I wanted to ask you if I was to add mods (Lets say CMPunk) - If i added him in one of the slots, how would i be able to add the information like names, height, etc... if pofo is not available yet? thanks!

You cant, patience is a virtue for CCT and Data Editor, we're in the same boat.

However I believe Pozzums 2K+ tool may have already features to use these slots.

8 hours ago, Cave Waverider said:

Heh, I was just going to ask the same thing, as I was thinking about including an installer for it in the Data Editor. However I won't now as this is a far better fit for CCT. :)

As with Visitor X feel free to use it however you see fit, I just want people to treat it as the default allowing a little more flexibility in slots that's why I left everything as vanilla as possible.

Again, anything I can help with drop me a dm, although I have no means of testing pofos/movesets so not sure what use I'd be.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

perfectplex I really appreciate ur great work, is there any update coming soon to make these file compatible with 2k18 1.06 patch.

U know just to make sure everything is perfect:)

Edited by dadydodo

On 27.10.2017 at 1:55 PM, Perfectplex said:

Please note I will provide a detailed tutorial for how this was created soon, I want others to learn these things because I believe in a fun open sharing community which allows growth and knowledge sharing. It will also allow for an immediate expanded base to be found for future games so other areas of discoveries can be achieved faster.

Do you still plan to create / publish this tutorial? Would be interested to know how this works.

Edited by TheVisitorX