Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

9 minutes ago, Ankitgamerz zone said:

yes

https://mega.nz/#!cmZVXY5a!OnmNWMFR-Rc6ra2fT80N_ZmJsp-XJh24ef2a_rBpE6E    moveset

https://mega.nz/#!YrBjhDwR!r2n_O7vQBcwK53sYlZAfhJEwW-rp0kJJ1mHUftrYdHQ         pofo

try installing with WWE2K18+ using this pofo and moveset. Scott Steiner slot 508

Check the downloaded characters menu where the DLC'S are listed. 

40 minutes ago, squaredcirclefan said:

I injected using cheat engine. Are you trying to inject using wwe 2k18+ ?

I injected using cheat engine. Are you trying to inject using wwe 2k18+ ?

I have also tried using 2k18+ and it won't accept the moveset. 

Edit: Ah sorry I didn't see the above files. Apologies, I will try these too if that's ok?

Edited by Goon3r73

33 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

Edit: Ah sorry I didn't see the above files. Apologies, I will try these too if that's ok?

yes that's fine. Do let me know if it worked ?

1 hour ago, Goon3r73 said:

Hey man all you gotta do is turn the move set file into a pac and open it up and delete everything after the line that ends in ceo. Leave 4 dots in that line and delete the rest then it should work in 2k18+. I don’t if that’s the right way to do it though

Edited by egb11

43 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

@tekken57 The following Scott Steiner (entrance) Attires from your pack appear to crash the game: 0,3,4,5,9.  The following work fine: 1,2,7,8.

Attire 0 working fine for me. Its the only attire I installed in my game and it worked fine. I edited the pofo using hex.

All too confusing for me this talk of hex this, and cheat engine that lol. I have a pretty decent CAW off the CC all I need is a wem file for his entrance 'Holla if you hear me' that will work on 2k18. As I found out and as @AznBlusuazn mentioned to me, 2k17 wems don't work with 2k18. So if someone has got one would they be so kind as to link it for me at all?

20 minutes ago, Goon3r73 said:

All too confusing for me this talk of hex this, and cheat engine that lol. I have a pretty decent CAW off the CC all I need is a wem file for his entrance 'Holla if you hear me' that will work on 2k18. As I found out and as @AznBlusuazn mentioned to me, 2k17 wems don't work with 2k18. So if someone has got one would they be so kind as to link it for me at all?

Got you fam.  WWE 2K18 wem file for Scott Steiner's "Holler If You Hear Me" theme:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/1yx83cc0u3nbxuh/Scott Steiner.wem

1 hour ago, Dat Blizz said:

Got you fam.  WWE 2K18 wem file for Scott Steiner's "Holler If You Hear Me" theme:  https://www.mediafire.com/file/1yx83cc0u3nbxuh/Scott Steiner.wem

Thanks a million bud. :)

Edit: Works a treat, thank you very much. Have you got many more theme wem files at all? Just out of curiosity that is. Such as Bullet Club, Chris Benoit at all? 

Edited by Goon3r73

8 hours ago, Goon3r73 said:

Thanks a million bud. :)

Edit: Works a treat, thank you very much. Have you got many more theme wem files at all? Just out of curiosity that is. Such as Bullet Club, Chris Benoit at all? 

I sure do.  I'll send you a PM with the links, don't wanna hijack Tekken's thread.

Tekken or someone have a Chris Benoit pofo compatible with superString?I try to change the name,but in Hex is too complicated.
Scott Steiner and Benoit moveset work fine with Cheat Engine.I don´t change nothing in moveset and work with no problem.
Sorry for my bad english and Thank you.

3 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Tekken or someone have a Chris Benoit pofo compatible with superString?I try to change the name,but in Hex is too complicated.
Scott Steiner and Benoit moveset work fine with Cheat Engine.I don´t change nothing in moveset and work with no problem.
Sorry for my bad english and Thank you.

http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/xLP7EWuo/file.html

Here you go. POFO which is compatible with super string.

• Too Sweet 1

@Dat Blizz , if you want to post wem files of the mods I am releasing, I don't mind you posting links here. I'll link them to the first post.

@Cave Waverider , thanks for pointing me to the wiki, haven't seen it before. With regards to the moveset, I knew what the additional bytes are, was looking into another hack using that section of data and forgot to remove it when coding X-Packer. I'm aware the data is meant to appear first as well, just never coded it as such.

With regards to the Steiner attires crashing, I'm not experiencing any crashes on the entrance attires. I've tested all 10 again and it seems to work fine. Pics of all the attires are below. That being said, I am experiencing random crashes on the Sabu port I'm working. Some attires work and others don't randomly, even though the same pac files are used. Still trying to figure out the cause, maybe its because I used last gen objects for the Turban or maybe there are certain files in the pac which are not compatible with specific arenas. Been trying to figure this out for the past few days but can't seem to come to a solution.

I see some people are posting about similar issues in other threads as well.

20171124072553_1.jpg

20171124072729_1.jpg

20171124072853_1.jpg

20171124073036_1.jpg

20171124073210_1.jpg

20171124073352_1.jpg

20171124073740_1.jpg

20171124074143_1.jpg

20171124110714_1.jpg

20171124111145_1.jpg

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

@Cave Waverider , thanks for pointing me to the wiki, haven't seen it before. With regards to the moveset, I knew what the additional bytes are, was looking into another hack using that section of data and forgot to remove it when coding X-Packer. I'm aware the data is meant to appear first as well, just never coded it as such. 

Yeah, I've been trying to trick the game in using that section for non-CAWs to set their names like you would for CAWs, but it didn't work.

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

With regards to the Steiner attires crashing, I'm not experiencing any crashes on the entrance attires. I've tested all 10 again and it seems to work fine. Pics of all the attires are below. That being said, I am experiencing random crashes on the Sabu port I'm working. Some attires work and others don't randomly, even though the same pac files are used. Still trying to figure out the cause, maybe its because I used last gen objects for the Turban or maybe there are certain files in the pac which are not compatible with specific arenas. Been trying to figure this out for the past few days but can't seem to come to a solution. 

It's rather mind-boggling. Perhaps some shaders or something don't work properly on certain types of newer video cards (all three computers I've tested on have Nvidia Pascal based video cards). Or maybe it has to do with the slots the wrestlers are in, since I used the slot reserved for Steiner in Pozzum's list instead of the original one you used (and yeah, all the EMD sections are set properly). Then again, I'm also having problems with @Dennis-Bieser's nWo Macho Man alt attire and I used that in Savage's regular slot just like he did. It's super wierd. I even tried to completely uninstall the game (including temp folders) and starting a completely fresh savegame with Steam cloud disabled, but the affected entrance attires crash for me no matter what. It could have to do with camera angles since entrances use different ones at times, or arenas, or something else completely. Hard to say. 2k seems to have created quite a mess this year. Hopefully we can figure out what's causing these crashes and how to avoid them in the future.

@Dat Blizz, thanks. I've posted a list of the mods I'm doing when I requested the slots to be reserved. The post is in this thread somewhere.

Some findings from porting my Sabu mod:

1. I decided to extract all the objects from the model which was from 2k15 and inject it into the equivalent 2k18 model (i.e retro triple h). I also used all the files in the 2k18 shdc file. 

This immediately fixed the random crashing. Which leads me to believe that it was either the shaders / shader parameters in the model or one of the supporting files in the shdc causing the crash. 

2. Making significant changes to the hair model also caused the game to crash. I.e I got rid of the pony tail on the hair by making it really small which caused a crash. I had to hide the ponytail inside the head of the model instead which worked fine.

3. Replacing the file between the 2580 and 2715 file, can't remember the name of the file now, also caused the game to crash. 

4. The animations of the model didn't need to be injected at all from the 2k15 model. I only needed to inject into anim_0 of the animations and the model took care of the animations automatically. 

5. Finally I injected the turban object into the 2715 slot and the game loads it without issue. So the  crashes doesn't seem to be caused by last gen objects. 

Still have further testing to complete, but a release of my Sabu mod is coming soon. 

• Too Sweet 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Glorious 1