Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

1 hour ago, XfallofparadiseX said:

Is the link not working now for Benoit V. 2? I keep getting "Sorry, the requested page was not found", no matter how many times I try.

that's what it said for me and then it all of a sudden worked so I dunno keep trying.

15 hours ago, thczy80 said:

i tried to use your 2k17's Saturn, Keiji and Shelton in 2k18 but sometimes my game crashes, any idea why this happened bro?

Something you're doing wrong on your end probably. I can confirm his Keiji Mutoh works fine. Are you trying to use 2K17 pofos/movesets with them? That could cause it.

25 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Something you're doing wrong on your end probably. I can confirm his Keiji Mutoh works fine. Are you trying to use 2K17 pofos/movesets with them? That could cause it.

No bro, i used pofos from Community repo, but i don't know why, my game crashes at match  loading screen randomly, it happened with leon's Abyss and Ultimo Dragon too

Edited by thczy80

35 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Yeah, which repo, the 2K17 repo or the 2K18 one?

Also, did you rebuild your chunk0.def file after you installed them?

2k18  bro, i clear the  arc, and rebuild my def

I had a similar issue with 2k17 miss Elizabeth and 2k17 Sensational Sherri mods. Turns out it was the pofo and movesets. I figured it out by trying a pofo and move set I knew worked for sure and assigning to them and sure enough they loaded in game.

1 thing I’ve noticed. If it’s a problem with the ch file the game gets stuck on the loading screen well before the match loading bar fills. If it’s a problem with the pofo or move set, the loading bar fills and finishes but it crashes right before the entrances kick in.

On 8/6/2018 at 8:49 PM, The Anti Source said:

Well, you're missing something. Keep digging around.

still happens bro, i watched that Benjamin's Mouth gets out of the model, when shelton is speaking, and the eyes too, not sure if it's the same problem with saturn and Keiji

8 hours ago, CujoMatty said:

I had a similar issue with 2k17 miss Elizabeth and 2k17 Sensational Sherri mods. Turns out it was the pofo and movesets. I figured it out by trying a pofo and move set I knew worked for sure and assigning to them and sure enough they loaded in game.

1 thing I’ve noticed. If it’s a problem with the ch file the game gets stuck on the loading screen well before the match loading bar fills. If it’s a problem with the pofo or move set, the loading bar fills and finishes but it crashes right before the entrances kick in.

the game crashes at middle fill, but not always, just some times, not always

1 hour ago, thczy80 said:

still happens bro, i watched that Benjamin's Mouth gets out of the model, when shelton is speaking, and the eyes too, not sure if it's the same problem with saturn and Keiji

is it the same arena that it freezes? I read that certain older mods freeze the game in certain arenas.

6 hours ago, thczy80 said:

I'm pretty sure a crash in the middle of loading has to do with a bad pofo or moveset.

13 hours ago, CujoMatty said:

is it the same arena that it freezes? I read that certain older mods freeze the game in certain arenas.

random arenas

8 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

I'm pretty sure a crash in the middle of loading has to do with a bad pofo or moveset.

i will try injecting new pofo and moveset, actually i have injected all from 2k18's community repository

On 8/4/2018 at 1:50 AM, The Anti Source said:

Thank you for the Benoit, Tekken!! Very excited to use him!

@tekken57 Quick thing though: You have pictures of 11 attires, but there are only 10 in the download. If the pics are in the same order as the attires in the download, the last attire (the maroon one) isn't included.

I had to cut out one attire as the game only allows for a maximum of 10 attires

23 hours ago, thczy80 said:

random arenas

i will try injecting new pofo and moveset, actually i have injected all from 2k18's community repository

All mods from previous games cause random crashes. Hence I had to recreate all my mods using 2k17 models and pac files. 

I haven’t ported all the older mods due to time constraints 

3 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Almost finished with my Booker T resculpt and retexture. Just have one more attire to complete before I can release:

20180820083505_1.jpg

And now I present to you, "The future endeavours":

20180823081642_1.jpg

20180823081729_1.jpg

20180823081811_1.jpg

20180730082417_1.jpg

İt looks awesome >3