Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

Steiner v3 looks amazing. I'm very much looking forward to him! It's always wonderful to see how even an experienced modder like you @tekken57 can improve on their releases that are already great quality to begin with.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, much appreciated. I noticed some holes in the tights, so I need to fix these before I can release Steiner. Here's a video to whet your appetite until then:

Also here's a preview of another mod I started working on. Benoit v2:

20180529121721_1.jpg

20180529123026_1.jpg

• Like 11
  • Too Sweet 2

Awesome Benoit. His hair and stache are a little dark but I understand that he's not finished and that it's probably just the lighting anyway. Either way he looks absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys. Keep in mind that I'm trying to match the art style and presentation of the in game wrestlers with Benoit v2.

14 hours ago, rudiger said:

I love the attire but that looks nothing like benoit, the skin tone is way too dark!

Remember that Benoit was quite tanned and close to Batista's skin tone, which I've tried to get close to. Check out these refs to see what I mean:

280full.jpg

chris_benoit_with_the_motherfucking_cham

maxresdefault.jpg

20180530115050_1.jpg

However based on your suggestion, I've made the skin a few points brighter.

19 hours ago, Grappler said:

Awesome Benoit. His hair and stache are a little dark but I understand that he's not finished and that it's probably just the lighting anyway. Either way he looks absolutely fantastic.

I agree, but I've added a 3d beard to make the stache and stubble look like hair. To illustrate:

Without 3dbeard:

20180530113747_1.jpg

With beard:

20180530114521_1.jpg

I think the 3d beard looks better on close ups.

20180530114506_1.jpg

I've made the hair a bit lighter but I wanted to go for his wet slicked back look:

Chris-Benoit.jpg

On 5/29/2018 at 7:57 PM, punk-moo said:

My favorite Benoit attire right there! Please keep it for the release!

It's my favorite attire as well.

Steiner released in the first post.

• Like 5

Looks good but his hairline needs work (look at pic below), also his skin tone has a little too much reddish tint in it.

Looking at the pic you provided, yeah his tan didn't have the reddish tint in his skin and lighten his skin a little, not a lot just a little. Also make sure his chin sticks out like the picture below. Also bring his tights and stomach up a little like the pic below. 

maxresdefault.jpg

9 hours ago, bravebird31 said:

Looks good but his hairline needs work (look at pic below), also his skin tone has a little too much reddish tint in it.

Looking at the pic you provided, yeah his tan didn't have the reddish tint in his skin and lighten his skin a little, not a lot just a little. Also make sure his chin sticks out like the picture below. Also bring his tights and stomach up a little like the pic below. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah but that photo is 2006/7 I'd much prefer Benoit looking as close to 2000 as possible!

On 5/30/2018 at 1:28 PM, tekken57 said:

I think the 3d beard looks better on close ups.

20180530114506_1.jpg

I've made the hair a bit lighter but I wanted to go for his wet slicked back look:

Chris-Benoit.jpg

The close-up picture does look really good. I personally think the hair is still too dark (though I understand what you're going for now) but that's just my own opinion. It's your mod, and you know what you're doing. : )

Can anyone tell me which attires are which with V3 Steiner? There's 6 in the pack but I've no idea which is which and what I'd want to install. Looks amazing though!!

On 6/2/2018 at 2:30 PM, Skeemo said:

https://imgur.com/a/EdKWLvG

ay9iyq.jpg

tekken57  here is My Steiner v3  Render

Looks awesome.

On 6/1/2018 at 6:08 PM, TheBirdSolution said:

Can anyone tell me which attires are which with V3 Steiner? There's 6 in the pack but I've no idea which is which and what I'd want to install. Looks amazing though!!

From memory:

1. WWE debute / HCTP attire

2. TNA impact

3. Judgement day

4. Red WWE attire - tag team with test / Stacy Keibler

5. WCW black shorts

6. Street gear / NWO Wolfpac

Any interest in porting the Benoit attires you created in previous years for my upcoming Benoit mod?

3 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Looks awesome.

From memory:

1. WWE debute / HCTP attire

2. TNA impact

3. Judgement day

4. Red WWE attire - tag team with test / Stacy Keibler

5. WCW black shorts

6. Street gear / NWO Wolfpac

Any interest in porting the Benoit attires you created in previous years for my upcoming Benoit mod?

Cheers Tek! Oh gosh, I only just got the game so I still need to relearn what I'm doing. I have the texture files though, so I can try and give it a look in. Or if Benoit V3 ends up creation suite compatible like Steiner, could put them out that way?

5 hours ago, TheBirdSolution said:

Cheers Tek! Oh gosh, I only just got the game so I still need to relearn what I'm doing. I have the texture files though, so I can try and give it a look in. Or if Benoit V3 ends up creation suite compatible like Steiner, could put them out that way?

No worries if you can't make it.Benoit won't in caw mode because I've swapped the hair out.

Here are a few Benoit updates based on your suggestions. Made the hair lighter, adjusted the hairline making it higher and lightened the skin tone:

20180606193920_1.jpg

20180606193924_1.jpg

I also restarted Saturn. Let me know what you guys think:

20180605100840_1.jpg

20180605100850_1.jpg

20180605100858_1.jpg

With 3d beard:

20180606094117_1.jpg

20180606102744_1.jpg

9 hours ago, tekken57 said:

Thanks to @.RyeE. , for the saturn Face texture and for tweaks to my Benoit texture.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1