Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

On 6/6/2018 at 11:16 PM, tekken57 said:

No worries if you can't make it.Benoit won't in caw mode because I've swapped the hair out.

Here are a few Benoit updates based on your suggestions. Made the hair lighter, adjusted the hairline making it higher and lightened the skin tone:

20180606193920_1.jpg

20180606193924_1.jpg

I also restarted Saturn. Let me know what you guys think:

20180605100840_1.jpg

20180605100850_1.jpg

20180605100858_1.jpg

With 3d beard:

20180606094117_1.jpg

20180606102744_1.jpg

Thanks to @.RyeE. , for the saturn Face texture and for tweaks to my Benoit texture.

Its awesome man!!

I am eagerly waiting for the Saturn mod:banana:

• Like 1

All my mods with the exception of Hurricane and my un-previewed mods have been released in the first post. Remember to say thanks if you are using the mods. Here are videos and pictures of the new releases:

20180908075434_1.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Glorious 2

I made a video about this glitch which I hope that I can upload soon. Apparently only happens when your 3 MODS are in the same match. Happened 3 times already. One standing near opponent and the Referee makes the 3 count.

@tekken57

Anytime that I have your 3 MODS of Saturn, Kennedy and Tomko this Pin Glitch happens.

Anyone standing near a downed opponent the Referee does the pin count, without anyone ever actually covering anyone. 

I loosed on purpose as Scott Steiner to replicate this glitch.

This has happened 3 times and only with this 3 involved. 

I wonder if it has to do with the Movesets but I changed their movesets and still get the same result. (as seen at the end of this video)

On 9/11/2018 at 8:39 PM, drwho269 said:

@tekken57

Anytime that I have your 3 MODS of Saturn, Kennedy and Tomko this Pin Glitch happens.

Anyone standing near a downed opponent the Referee does the pin count, without anyone ever actually covering anyone. 

I loosed on purpose as Scott Steiner to replicate this glitch.

This has happened 3 times and only with this 3 involved. 

I wonder if it has to do with the Movesets but I changed their movesets and still get the same result. (as seen at the end of this video)

THats quite funny! Maybe it’s becuase I used more that one wrestler Yobj for the mod. 

36 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

THats quite funny! Maybe it’s becuase I used more that one wrestler Yobj for the mod. 

I don't know anything about actually making MODS, so Thank You for all your work.

But I have been trying to figure out how to solve this issue.... so far nothing.

I changed their Movesets, thinking it was something there.... also changed their entrances in game..... nothing (although fixed that now they make "their entrance" rather than skipping them when I am not skipping them on purpose) 

It would really help if you or someone could figure this out.

😎

9 hours ago, drwho269 said:

I don't know anything about actually making MODS, so Thank You for all your work.

But I have been trying to figure out how to solve this issue.... so far nothing.

I changed their Movesets, thinking it was something there.... also changed their entrances in game..... nothing (although fixed that now they make "their entrance" rather than skipping them when I am not skipping them on purpose) 

It would really help if you or someone could figure this out.

😎

It seems an animation is missing.... so weird.

It happened again, this time in 1 vs 3 match. Andre (me) vs The Road Warriors and Saturn. Andre was down and Saturn standing next to me (Andre)... this time the Referee counted 1.... and refused to count ... freeze 

I was able to press esc and quit the match.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/26/2017 at 4:29 AM, tekken57 said:

Please  note the following: 

- I do not mind you creating additional attires for this mod, but please remember to credit me

- If you use my mod in any videos, please link back to my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFkelJQ9ZA7Rw508GQsMrSQ

These modsare produced for WWE 2k18 and is free of charge. All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy using my mods.

http://yamechanic.com/4qk0

CHRIS BENOIT v2

Download here:

http://zipansion.com/2dUFK

version 1:

Download here:

http://yamechanic.com/4jmX

Hi, could you tell me how to install the Chris Benoit v2 mod if it is not too much trouble, and download all the files related to this fighter and also download the necessary programs to install mods (WWE 2K18 +, Sound Editor 2018, Custom Character Tool). However when using the guide how to install mods: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rQfFVAj76A&t=51s The files of Benoit v1 are very different from those of Rey Mysterio that appear in the video and for that reason I can not understand well where and how Benoit files would be installed, thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

How do you get the announcer to announce chris benoit as himself and the commentary to say benoit's name? there's mods and I know how to replace sound files but there's no existing sound effects for jo jo to say BENOIT or the commentary to say "Chris Benoit" or "Benoit".

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/23/2019 at 3:56 PM, Shiloh Starr said:

How do you get the announcer to announce chris benoit as himself and the commentary to say benoit's name? there's mods and I know how to replace sound files but there's no existing sound effects for jo jo to say BENOIT or the commentary to say "Chris Benoit" or "Benoit".

The Mods aren't of JoJo saying it. It is Lillian Garcia who says "Chris Benoit". They just sound very familiar in-game.