Tekken57's 2k18 mods - Chavo / Benoit v2 / Jarrett / Hardcore Holly / Booker / Kennedy / Tomko / Mutoh / Saturn released

tekken57

4 hours ago, amazing-maze said:

guys do we need the chunk_cache file to get mods in this year??? If so, where can we download that file????

Yes you need to make emply chunk.arc file to modding game

39 minutes ago, amazing-maze said:

Well I tried the cheat engine install, but no it did not work for me.....anyone know another way to install these mods until we get a real installer released?

Did you try WWE 2K18+?

On 26/10/2017 at 6:19 PM, tekken57 said:

The age detailing is on the normals, I'll look into reducing it.

I was actually thinking about changing the hair completely. Will look into your suggestion as well.

@OverTheEdge , not a bad idea. Have yet to see what this model looks like bald.

I plan to port all my mods over. Just getting an idea of what slots are available. Porting seems very straight forward thus far. Some early tests:

20171026200117_1.jpg

20171026200420_1.jpg

20171026200610_1.jpg

Awesome work you are doing with your mods. Will they all come with their own names, movesets, pofo's etc?

52 minutes ago, tekken57 said:

Yes.

Steiner released in the first post.

Looks good, there's only one thing though. When I use 2k18+ to inject the pofo and movesets it is saying  not a valid 2k18 moveset length? So I guess I cannot use this Steiner port. Shame as I was looking forward to it. By the way you don't happen to have a 2k18 wem file at all for his entrance theme do you? I am currently using a pretty decent CAW complete with his tattoos at the moment. It would sure finish the job off nicely with his music rather than having to use the nWo Outsiders theme. If not don't worry I am sure someone somewhere will post one at some point.

Just now, Goon3r73 said:

Looks good, there's only one thing though. When I use 2k18+ to inject the pofo and movesets it is saying  not a valid 2k18 moveset length? So I guess I cannot use this Steiner port. Shame as I was looking forward to it. By the way you don't happen to have a 2k18 wem file at all for his entrance theme do you? I am currently using a pretty decent CAW complete with his tattoos at the moment. It would sure finish the job off nicely with his music rather than having to use the nWo Outsiders theme. If not don't worry I am sure someone somewhere will post one at some point.

Reduce the trailing bytes in the moveset file to match the length of the moveset file for whatever program you wish to inject with. 

Just now, tekken57 said:

Reduce the trailing bytes in the moveset file to match the length of the moveset file for whatever program you wish to inject with. 

I am no modder Tekken sorry. I haven't a clue what to do with that. I am barely getting to grips with 2k18+ and can just about install movesets and pofos for modded wrestlers. But what you ask is beyond me.

Just now, Goon3r73 said:

I am no modder Tekken sorry. I haven't a clue what to do with that. I am barely getting to grips with 2k18+ and can just about install movesets and pofos for modded wrestlers. But what you ask is beyond me.

It's not that difficult to do. Get a free hex editor like hxd.Open a moveset file with the length you need, then open the moveset file I uploaded. Then select the bytes at the end of the file which are bigger the filesize you need. Delete those bytes.

Google some basic hex editing tutorials which will help you. Having some knowledge of hex editing will be very beneficial to you in modding the game, I encourage you to look it up.

2 hours ago, tekken57 said:

It's not that difficult to do. Get a free hex editor like hxd.Open a moveset file with the length you need, then open the moveset file I uploaded. Then select the bytes at the end of the file which are bigger the filesize you need. Delete those bytes.

Google some basic hex editing tutorials which will help you. Having some knowledge of hex editing will be very beneficial to you in modding the game, I encourage you to look it up.

Aye I will. Thank you.

Got HxD and had a go at trying to edit the file so as it would work, but again 2k18+ is telling me it wont load. Not mean't to be I am afraid for me. But as far as the mod goes you get a thumbs up from me bud. Well done.

Edited by Goon3r73

Great Work again,Tekken!The pofo file I inject with Cheat Engine and work fine.
The only problem I have is with Chris Benoit.The name not show correct.Is Blank name.
Steiner name show correct.

Sorry for my bad english and Thank you again.

1 hour ago, tekken57 said:

Yes.

Steiner released in the first post.

Simply amazing Steiner by Tekken, thank you so much.

I'm looking forward to your Hollywood Hogan with hacked moves (it was a masterpiece on WWE 2K17!) .

Cheers mate.

Edited by Thunder72

16 hours ago, tekken57 said:

By the way, @tekken57, those last 356 Bytes you have in your movesets actually belong to the next superstar in line. They don't appear to be used by regular Wrestlers and are just part of a most empty "buffer" between the movesets (but who knows, changing that could lead to problems), and are used by Created Superstars for name data and possibly some other CAS-related things. We decided not to include them in the 2k18 .moveset file definition for that reason, since it wouldn't be compatible with CAS and/or mess up their name data when imported for them (and if they would be included, they'd have to be prefix to the rest, not suffix). You can check out the breakdown of the .moveset file we use this year on the Smacktalks wiki so you can make adjustments to your internal X-Packer version and release your mods with compatible movesets in the future to avoid any discrepancies, incompatibilities, confusion or other problems. :)
But as you said, people can simply open your .moveset file with a Hex Editor like HxD and delete the trailing 356 Bytes from it and it should work with tools like Data Editor or WWE 2k18+.

That said, nice work on your Big Poppa Pump once again. Thank you very much for releasing it.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cave Waverider said:

By the way, @tekken57, those last 356 Bytes you have in your movesets actually belong to the next superstar in line. They don't appear to be used by regular Wrestlers and are just part of a most empty "buffer" between the movesets (but who knows, changing that could lead to problems), and are used by Created Superstars for name data and possibly some other CAS-related things. We decided not to include them in the 2k18 .moveset file definition for that reason, since it wouldn't be compatible with CAS and/or mess up their name data when imported for them (and if they would be included, they'd have to be prefix to the rest, not suffix). You can check out the breakdown of the .moveset file we use this year on the Smacktalks wiki so you can make adjustments to your internal X-Packer version and release your mods with compatible movesets in the future to avoid any discrepancies, incompatibilities, confusion or other problems. :)
But as you said, people can simply open your .moveset file with a Hex Editor like HxD and delete the trailing 356 Bytes from it and it should work with tools like Data Editor or WWE 2k18+.

That said, nice work on your Big Poppa Pump once again. Thank you very much for releasing it.

That would certainly help me out a lot. I have no idea how to edit these at all, even with a program such as HxD which I am not familiar with at all. The last thing I want to go and do is mess my game up. Unfortunately for someone like myself who isn't a modder, but enjoys mods that you guys provide, I am basically relying on your mods being compatible.

If not then it means I cannot use them. But as Cave has just said your Scotty Steiner certainly looks good. I just wish his moveset was compatible in my game. Not to worry I am sure somewhere down the line he may well be, but for now I will have to go without. Again many thanks for showing him off though, he looks really good. Well done. :) 

I injected using cheat engine. Are you trying to inject using wwe 2k18+ ?

3 minutes ago, Ankitgamerz zone said:

steiners moveset can't be injected, how did you injected the moveset?

I injected using cheat engine. Are you trying to inject using wwe 2k18+ ?