RevONiKO'Arena : NEW RAW Arena 2018 RELEASED ||| Royal Rumble Arena 2018 / RAW - SD LIVE - SUMMERSLAM ARENA 2017

RevONiKO

My problem  is nothing shows up in game I download the file the arena file replaced it then when I got in game it was the default raw and not the one I downloaded 

It's still the default raw 

9 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

My problem  is nothing shows up in game I download the file the arena file replaced it then when I got in game it was the default raw and not the one I downloaded 

It's still the default raw 

it's not normal, I do not know what to tell you

On 10/02/2018 at 12:45 PM, AmirZ said:

Hey RevONiKO I have installed the RAW New GFX but it doesnt work or load on to the match https://imgur.com/a/dWOUk

look if he have another file with raw match card .

Or look if you have take only match card 6man or 8 man . (1vs1 & 3vs3 match card its different files )

Edited by RevONiKO

2 hours ago, MJ Reese said:

Hey so I downloaded the Raw areana and I notice the ring post led works but the back of the ring post is still the old raw graphic so is the apron. Is there anyway to fix that

return on the link and download arena folder 

1 hour ago, TheSHIELDisBACK said:

@RevONiKO Please help me bro: if i play in universe mode i normaly start raw, then after the intro and fireworks are finished the new transition from you come and then its black srceen

Please fix that

i have delete the new transition from the folder downloadable. Must be replace the transition and transition replay file by original file

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ttXEviIyl136WqA_0hdvEnTcVK99Ivyd

Hey I've been trying to add this mod alot, but the arena is never fully modded, its like sometimes the apron and ring area is fine but entrance will still be the old version and vice versa. I have regenerated the arc file many times and also .def file. Any soution?

EDIT: Guys make sure backups are always outside WWE 2k18 directory, the chunk file takes them into consideration too. I did so and the arena is perfect, thanks for the good work bud :D

Edited by Zubin
Solution found

On 01/03/2018 at 7:24 AM, Zubin said:

Hey I've been trying to add this mod alot, but the arena is never fully modded, its like sometimes the apron and ring area is fine but entrance will still be the old version and vice versa. I have regenerated the arc file many times and also .def file. Any soution?

EDIT: Guys make sure backups are always outside WWE 2k18 directory, the chunk file takes them into consideration too. I did so and the arena is perfect, thanks for the good work bud :D

i don't understand your problem , its impossible

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, exTRme_SpoRtS said:

Thanks for the mod. But how to fix that ?

jZsruM.png

I've had this issue too. It seems unrelated to this arena mod (I never touched it). Have you unlocked any alt attires with Data Editor? It seems to have something to do with that.

No fix is known, but for what it's worth, eventually the problem disappeared for me. I'm wondering if it will appear again at some point.