RevONiKO'Arena : NEW RAW Arena 2018 RELEASED ||| Royal Rumble Arena 2018 / RAW - SD LIVE - SUMMERSLAM ARENA 2017

RevONiKO

Thank you so much for doing this and sharing your work but do you or anyone else get pretty bad performance issues when using a modded arena? I didn't try the Royal Rumble yet but Summerslam causes the game to run very choppy

11 hours ago, RevONiKO said:

Previews of the new RAW arena 2018 with transition a replay . Look on the first post !

Looks excellent for now man Love it

Edited by Jovanco22

i have an issue in universe mode now that when the intro is done and its supposed to transistion into the match card it shows the transistion but then i get a black screen and nothing happens and waiting for it too load doesnt seem to work 

9 minutes ago, minieye004 said:

i have an issue in universe mode now that when the intro is done and its supposed to transistion into the match card it shows the transistion but then i get a black screen and nothing happens and waiting for it too load doesnt seem to work 

yes I just noticed that now, I'm search the problem

18 minutes ago, minieye004 said:

ok the problem its the transition , replace the 0001.pac in transition folder by the defaut file

2 hours ago, 勒布朗詹姆斯 said:

RAW ARENA Universe mode Get one Black screen How to solve

the problem its the transition and transition replay , replace the 0001.pac in transition folder by the defaut file

1 hour ago, Arif1243 said:

I forgot to backup 
can you please give me those two files 
transition and transition replay

47 minutes ago, minieye004 said:

is their a way to change nameplates in the game or is that hard locked

i can email u the original if u want

always keep the old file on pc! 

Contact me on Discord 

I have a black screen after loading the intro I looked through and through TRANSITION DESING because when I took other pictures I did not have a black screen  RAW

Edited by AdioszPL