BeleeDat

4 hours ago, BeleeDat said:

Soon ;)

How did you tag my username (that "@BeleeDat") btw? I am trying to do the same but to no avail lol.

I just typed the @ symbol and your name. With each letter typed, it would automatically load a list of names that would match what I typed thus far.

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Like 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Fabian Aichner
  • BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Danny Burch
  • BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Danny Burch, Iizuka/Sabre/Tanga

Hell yeeeeeah! My NJPW roster is coming along very nicely thanks to you! My goal is to pretty much totally convert WWE 2K18 to NJPW 2K18. When I get paid, hopefully I can give you further incentive to make more people!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Anti Source said:

Hell yeeeeeah! My NJPW roster is coming along very nicely thanks to you! My goal is to pretty much totally convert WWE 2K18 to NJPW 2K18. When I get paid, hopefully I can give you further incentive to make more people!

:D

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Danny Burch, Shibata
3 hours ago, The Inquisition said:

Nice work dude. I was wondering what happened to your Fale? I can't seem to find him. 

Thank you :D Oh I took him off CC to make space to upload other wrestlers but will upload him again if you want him :)

Edited by BeleeDat

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Tino Sabbatelli, Shibata
49 minutes ago, Hkgamez said:

Can you make the street profits :

Angelo Dawkins 

Montez Ford 

Mark Andrew's 

Trent Seven 

I think napoleonehotel1 is going through the nXt roster so stay tuned on this thread ;)

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Tino Sabbatelli, Goto
6 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Awesome, thanks for Goto as he rounds out my Chaos stable! Also, fantastic Kojima!

Not necessarily requesting him, but are there any plans to make Taka Michinoku?

Thank you :D Thinking about it ;)