BeleeDat

I noticed you uploaded a new Tama Tonga without face paint. Thanks dude!! I wanted to request it this whole time, but didn't want to come off as impatient or demanding. Much appreciated!

Also, how would his face paint wear off? I haven't been able to get it to wear off, even after crazy, long matches. Do I have to enable/disable anything?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

I noticed you uploaded a new Tama Tonga without face paint. Thanks dude!! I wanted to request it this whole time, but didn't want to come off as impatient or demanding. Much appreciated!

Also, how would his face paint wear off? I haven't been able to get it to wear off, even after crazy, long matches. Do I have to enable/disable anything?

Haha, I came across pics of him in that attire so was a quick edit :)

The only way I found for the paint to wear off is to actually play against him and punch him in the face [a lot], grapples and moves that target the head unfortunately do not make the paint wear off & since the ai doesn't punch much, playing as him in a match it's unlikely to come off, sigh @ the programming lol.

• Like 1

Aaaah, gotcha. I was so confused, lol. You can only DDT and piledrive someone so much before it's like, "WTF, come off paint?!?!"

Also, even more kudos to you for all these mods. I tried my hand at my first CAW and was soooooo irritated by the process. Tried making Jinsei Shinzaki/Hakushi and the face photo crap angered me to oblivion. I don't get how anyone can work with that shit, lol.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Aaaah, gotcha. I was so confused, lol. You can only DDT and piledrive someone so much before it's like, "WTF, come off paint?!?!"

Also, even more kudos to you for all these mods. I tried my hand at my first CAW and was soooooo irritated by the process. Tried making Jinsei Shinzaki/Hakushi and the face photo crap angered me to oblivion. I don't get how anyone can work with that shit, lol.

Hah, I was there too, was convinced for a while that it wasn't even included or was bugged on the pc version :p

Ah thank you :) For me finding the right sized or clear textures is the worst, I spend more time  searching for usable pics than actually making the caws lol.

1 minute ago, BeleeDat said:

Hah, I was there too, was convinced for a while that it wasn't even included or was bugged on the pc version :p

Ah thank you :) For me finding the right sized or clear textures is the worst, I spend more time  searching for usable pics than actually making the caws lol.

Exactly, I spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to find crisp pictures with a straight shot of his face. THEN, even when I found one, putting it on the CAW just...SUCKED. Didn't resemble him at all even with further morphing of the face. Ugh, I think I'll just leave CAW making to the professionals. :'(

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Exactly, I spent an unhealthy amount of time trying to find crisp pictures with a straight shot of his face. THEN, even when I found one, putting it on the CAW just...SUCKED. Didn't resemble him at all even with further morphing of the face. Ugh, I think I'll just leave CAW making to the professionals. :'(

Oh I should mention nearly all my textures I have to edit in some sort of picture editing program like Gimp or Photoshop, to clean up, blend the colours, match the in game skin tones, add transparency, mirror, morph, resize, sharpen, enhance etc etc etc lol.

58 minutes ago, BeleeDat said:

Oh I should mention nearly all my textures I have to edit in some sort of picture editing program like Gimp or Photoshop, to clean up, blend the colours, match the in game skin tones, add transparency, mirror, morph, resize, sharpen, enhance etc etc etc lol.

Yeeeeeeah, I don't know how to do any of that stuff, lol. Oh well. I'll just wait patiently and hope I see some of the wrestlers I'd like show up. :storm:

59 minutes ago, The Anti Source said:

Yeeeeeeah, I don't know how to do any of that stuff, lol. Oh well. I'll just wait patiently and hope I see some of the wrestlers I'd like show up. :storm:

:lol Who is the main one you are looking out for?

1 hour ago, The Anti Source said:

Ricochet or Zack Sabre Jr.

Yes please. These are both in high demand.

Here is my list from another post if you want somewhere to start lmao!

ROH:
1. Bully Ray

2. Colt Cabana

3. Chuckie T and Trent Beretta

4. Briscoe Brothers

5. Christopher Dainels and Frankie K.

NJPW:

1. Will Osprey (There's one out there but I'm sure you could knock it out of the park)

2. Bushi, Sanada LIJ

3.Yano

4.Takahashi 

5. Killer Elite Squad

Edited by djones360

14 hours ago, djones360 said:

Oh no..:(

Getting the part later today so oh yes :D

Btw, I like making caws but hate making move-sets, takes forever, is anyone willing to make movesets for me, like Zack Sabre Jr. please?

Needs to be able to be re uploaded in case I edit the caw and no Cena-nuff or dlc parts pls, otherwise I cannot use it lol.

I would be able to concentrate more on the caw's likeness and upload more and faster :D

Edited by BeleeDat

Man, I wish I could dedicate that amount of time, but yeah, movesets take a ton of it up. I did the first (and maybe only) Owen Hart moveset for 2K17 and it literally took me from sunrise to sunset to watch multiple matches of his, record every strike or grapple he did frequently, then see if the game had it. It was a f'n pain and was the first and last moveset I ever did, lol.

1 hour ago, The Anti Source said:

Man, I wish I could dedicate that amount of time, but yeah, movesets take a ton of it up. I did the first (and maybe only) Owen Hart moveset for 2K17 and it literally took me from sunrise to sunset to watch multiple matches of his, record every strike or grapple he did frequently, then see if the game had it. It was a f'n pain and was the first and last moveset I ever did, lol.

Haha i know that feelz & you have to know the many different names of one particular move to find it in the game ;)

& for some reason, the default male moveset has "sexy hip shake" as an apron taunt, smh.

21 hours ago, djones360 said:

Oh no..:(

Sorted now :D

@BeleeDat

There is another ZSJ that has been made, and it has a custom moveset done by a guy named AgeofSandow. Not sure how it would work etiquette-wise, but maybe you could ask permission to use his moveset to save you some time? Just a thought.

2 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

@BeleeDat

There is another ZSJ that has been made, and it has a custom moveset done by a guy named AgeofSandow. Not sure how it would work etiquette-wise, but maybe you could ask permission to use his moveset to save you some time? Just a thought.

Someone is helping me with the moveset :) however I could release him without a moveset if you are cool with that....

Edited by BeleeDat
  • Like 1

• BeleeDat changed the title to CAWSBoColab- napoleonehotel1; Good Luck Fale Heavy Machinery
1 hour ago, BeleeDat said:

Someone is helping me with the moveset :) however I could release him without a moveset if you are cool with that....

Sure man, put it up! lol

Nahhhhhh, I'd just finish it and put it up whenever it's done. No rush!! :ziplip

Edited by The Anti Source
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Sure man, put it up! lol

Nahhhhhh, I'd just finish it and put it up whenever it's done. No rush!! :ziplip

Soon ;)

How did you tag my username (that "@BeleeDat") btw? I am trying to do the same but to no avail lol.