Jump to content

Tron Sizes?


BryanRiottRKO
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello Dear Community, Could some one tell me the sizes for these types of trons please:

- Minitrons
- Titantrons (New ones)
- Titantrons (Old ones)
 

It could be very great and helpful guys! :)

Greetings from France,
Brian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Minitrons: 512x256

Titantron(RAW): 1280x320 (If you will use the character with these graphics, on the NXT arena, it'll use RAW titantron instead of old titantron [NXT superstars just have 1 titantron and it is in the old ones format])

Titantron (Smackdown Live): 960x320

Titantron (Old): 640x640 (It is not changed)

Walltrons: 512x512

Ramptron: 1280x1280

Edited by Cave Waverider
Added Walltrons and Ramptrons to have them all in one place.
  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Buballs said:

Minitrons: 512x256

Titantron(RAW): 1280x320 (If you will use the character with these graphics, on the NXT arena, it'll use RAW titantron instead of old titantron [NXT superstars just have 1 titantron and it is in the old ones format])

Titantron (Smackdown Live): 960x320

Titantron (Old): 640x640 (It is not changed)

Thanks very much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/25/2017 at 4:42 PM, El Buvor said:

Walltrons are 512x512 and the Ramptron is 1280x1280.

You can put different sizes BTW, the game will take your files.

if you view the file within rad tools, it says the resolution is 640x640 for the ramp trons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, xWeasel said:

if you view the file within rad tools, it says the resolution is 640x640 for the ramp trons

Oh yeah, it must be 640x640 when you see how blurry the ramp is. :)

I'm making 1280x1280 files, so we don't really care about the size.

  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, El Buvor said:

Oh yeah, it must be 640x640 when you see how blurry the ramp is. :)

I'm making 1280x1280 files, so we don't really care about the size.

Hello El Buvor, Could we talk via PM? I need some help for tron mods :D If it's possible, Please. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, BrianOrton57 said:

Hello El Buvor, Could we talk via PM? I need some help for tron mods :D If it's possible, Please. :)

Oh yeah of course :) Sorry, I seen your PM but didn't reply to it yet :p

  • Bliss 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...