Logos disappearing

KeithMajors

This better get patched. I'm going to hold off on creating anything until the first patch (after my attires got ruined last year I want to see what changes first, I have other games to play for the time being anyway). If it's going to cause too much hassle then I really don't want to have to reupload anything that gets IMG_1579.gif. Hate to sound like a dick, but I shouldn't have to go to that much effort to share my work. If I can't be bothered I'll just be uploading as is, sharing the logos so they can easily be fixed, and calling it a day.

Penguin has informed me that I can no longer say fuck, so for the foreseeable future all instances of the word fuck will be replaced with gifs.

3 minutes ago, Bro-HiPcavallo said:

This better get patched. I'm going to hold off on creating anything until the first patch (after my attires got ruined last year I want to see what changes first, I have other games to play for the time being anyway). If it's going to cause too much hassle then I really don't want to have to reupload anything that gets IMG_1579.gif. Hate to sound like a dick, but I shouldn't have to go to that much effort to share my work. If I can't be bothered I'll just be uploading as is, sharing the logos so they can easily be fixed, and calling it a day.

Penguin has informed me that I can no longer say fuck, so for the foreseeable future all instances of the word fuck will be replaced with gifs.

Lol one of my favorite movies. And ya to each there own I just wanted to create awareness and hopefully help it get fixed. If not then sharing your logo's to fix works too as all the downloader would need to do is place the logo's on the blank logo's and save.

Definitely appreciate it, you and @Replicant13 have been a big help here. So thank you both <3 I'll certainly try to avoid it, and I'll fix what I can if I'm unfortunate enough to run into the glitch. But I don't exactly have a lot of free time  to play at the moment, if I have to reupload something with heaps of logos, then IMG_1578.gif that. I paid for this game largely for caw mode, I should be able to enjoy it, not have it become a chore. Would rather not make people do the logos themselves if it comes to that, but its better than nothing.

Edited by Bro-HiPcavallo

10 hours ago, KeithMajors said:

Cool keep us posted. Plus 2k reached out to a friend to figure this out so they know and are certainly looking into it.

I'll make sure to post a reply as soon as I get one.

3 hours ago, Defract said:

I was able to briefly speak with WWE Games today. They are 100% aware of it and have passed the details onto the Dev team.

Thats good to know. I just hope the update doesn't kill any creations made pre-patch like last year.

• pozzum pinned this topic

I talked with 2k support and they told me that they know about this glitch and that they already informed the 2k development team. They also said that I wasn't the first to report this problem and that any news will show up on the game's twitter page.

37 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I talked with 2k support and they told me that they know about this glitch and that they already informed the 2k development team. They also said that I wasn't the first to report this problem and that any news will show up on the game's twitter page.

could you also told them about aj styles hoodie not working in custom attire in entrance 

1 hour ago, ahmedmedo07 said:

could you also told them about aj styles hoodie not working in custom attire in entrance 

I'm sure that glitch has been brought up by someone to them but I'll talk about it next time I speak with them.

I've had this problem with a championship I uploaded possibly all the championships I've uploaded but I only know of the one . I'm just now downloading other creators creations and so far I've came across this problem on every download. Two downloads had all the logos blank and another was just missing the face photo/texture and attire logos for the second attire but the 1st attire had all attire and tattoo images except for the face photo. Hopefully this is fixed soon.

• 5 weeks later...

any news on a fix yet?

EDIT:

Seems like the logo bug is fix. I tried out a arena that was infected by it before & all the logos was able to load up fine with no issues.

Edited by UtlimatePiper

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sethmysterio said:

Still no solution ?

i have a problem when i download seth rollins suit from wrestlemania 33 in ps4 and there is no other in the community creation 

As of now, I still don't know if the issue has ever been patched.Only know that there is a work around that the community figured out how to deal with this issue when making CAWs so they don't appear without logos. A bummer really.

• 1 month later...

Hi guyz, I have read this topic and I have same problem. If someone can tell me if my caws are downloaded with logos or blancked logos? For example my Rey Mysterio (Royal Rumble 2018). He works fine for me.

If not another question. Have you some problems to download some caws since two days I think.... The community creations told me all the caws I try to download are corrupted, and can't be downloaded.... Belts too.

Thanks 

Ben

Edited by BlackBen83