The Premier Athlete, Tony Nese, has arrived just in time for the new year! He comes with 2 attires, a custom move-set by AgeofSandow, and entrance. The CC tags are as follows:

• TONY NESE
  • PREMIER ATHLETE
  • 205 LIVE

20180101214142_1.jpg

I hope you all will enjoy playing as Nese! I'm now shifting my attention to continue working on Jeff Cobb so stay tuned for him! Thanks for the support thus far everyone and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D

• Like 4

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [NOW UPLOADED: Tony Nese] [WIP: Jeff Cobb] [DONE: Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Jeff Cobb Update 2

I changed his face texture to a better quality one and re-worked his face morph. Any feedback is well appreciated!

20180102125008_1.jpg

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Tony Nese] [WIP: Jeff Cobb UPDATE 2] [DONE: Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Jeff Cobb Update 3

Here is an attire preview for both of his attires I've been working on. Also did a slight update to his body morph. He's pretty much complete so i'll be working on his move-set next and will be uploaded soon! Feel free to give feedback.

20180104184706_1.jpg

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Jeff Cobb UPDATE 3] [DONE: Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
9 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Jeff Cobb Update 3

Here is an attire preview for both of his attires I've been working on. Also did a slight update to his body morph. He's pretty much complete so i'll be working on his move-set next and will be uploaded soon! Feel free to give feedback.

20180104184706_1.jpg

Attires, face and body morph look great but isn't there a better hair option? Don't get me wrong, that hair doesn't look bad but his hair looks kinda messier and shorter in real life. Nice work anyway!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Attires, face and body morph look great but isn't there a better hair option? Don't get me wrong, that hair doesn't look bad but his hair looks kinda messier and shorter in real life. Nice work anyway!

Thanks man! About the hair, I was thinking of using the hair I used for my Kyle O'Riley CAW. What stopped me was the bald spots in the hair, which is VERY noticeable with a darker hair color and it bothers me a lot lol. I'll see if there is a better option than the one I'm currently using and post another update.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Thanks man! About the hair, I was thinking of using the hair I used for my Kyle O'Riley CAW. What stopped me was the bald spots in the hair, which is VERY noticeable with a darker hair color and it bothers me a lot lol. I'll see if there is a better option than the one I'm currently using and post another update.

You could use that hair and put a texture with the same color as the hair under it as a face tattoo. It should cover the bald spots and doesn't even need to have detail, simply put a black circle in there and it should work.

• Like 1

@Rhuanico99, here's three hair options that I thought fit him pretty well. The original I used is the first one, the second is a more sleeked-back hair version but still kind of messy, and the third option is the one that's even shorter. Here's two reference pictures I'm using to base his hair style.

20180104184706_2.jpg

I'm leaning towards the second one now, as I do agree with you on how the original hair was a bit long. What do you think?

3 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

@Rhuanico99, here's three hair options that I thought fit him pretty well. The original I used is the first one, the second is a more sleeked-back hair version but still kind of messy, and the third option is the one that's even shorter. Here's two reference pictures I'm using to base his hair style.

20180104184706_2.jpg

I'm leaning towards the second one now, as I do agree with you on how the original hair was a bit long. What do you think?

great job on the morph btw! 

I like hair 2

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

20180104184706_2.jpg

Yeah the second one looks better than the first one but maybe try to put some logo under the third one and show how it looks just to compare it to the second one.

5 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Yeah the second one looks better than the first one but maybe try to put some logo under the third one and show how it looks just to compare it to the second one.

I think I might keep the second hair for his second attire since I did create that attire based on when he had shorter hair. Overall, using that technique worked pretty well for what it does haha :D

20180104184706_4.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

I think I might keep the second hair for his second attire since I did create that attire based on when he had shorter hair. Overall, using that technique worked pretty well for what it does haha :D

20180104184706_4.jpg

Yeah I think you should keep one hairstyle for each attire.

• Like 1

Quick update, currently working on the move set for Jeff Cobb. It's taking me some time because I want it to be accurate as I can make it. I've also been pretty busy so I'll post another update when it's close to completion. Stay tuned. ;)

Hey man! First of all thanks for all your CAWS and your work.

I tried to download your Ospreay today but after it loaded the pictures etc. it showed me that I couldn't download it because the file was damaged or sth.

Do you know what that means?

7 hours ago, Zarkon said:

Hey man! First of all thanks for all your CAWS and your work.

I tried to download your Ospreay today but after it loaded the pictures etc. it showed me that I couldn't download it because the file was damaged or sth.

Do you know what that means?

Don't know why it's not working for you. I downloaded Ospreay again and didn't get no error. Do other CAWs give you this issue?

8 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Don't know why it's not working for you. I downloaded Ospreay again and didn't get no error. Do other CAWs give you this issue?

Yeah it started some weeks ago. I first got this from a Wade Barrett CAW - Now i get this from many CAWs  sadly mostly from the good looking ones

1 hour ago, Zarkon said:

Yeah it started some weeks ago. I first got this from a Wade Barrett CAW - Now i get this from many CAWs  sadly mostly from the good looking ones

Dang that sucks. I would say back up your save and then re-install the game if possible and see if that fixes it.

Mr. Athlete, Jeff Cobb, has arrived to WWE 2K18 PC! He comes with 2 attires (White & Blue/Black) as well as a custom move-set. The CC tags are as follows:

• JEFF COBB
  • MR. ATHLETE
  • MATANZA

20180109205139_1.jpg

I also want to point out that I did not add any DLC moves to Cobb so he does not have his Tour of The Islands/Wrath of The Gods finisher which was included in the New Moves Pack DLC. The reasons for this is because:

1. I want to make all my CAWs accessible to those without needing DLC.
  2. I currently don't own The New Moves Pack DLC :p lol

On a side note, I hope the move-set is accurate enough for you all, I tried. Again, thank you all for your support thus far and once again, stay tuned! ;)

• Like 2
  • Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1
  • Yes! 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Jeff Cobb] [DONE: Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

So after a couple months, I've decided to finally continue to work on Kazuchika Okada. I originally put him on hiatus and wasn't really sure I was going to continue working on him or not (see my previous posts in the first few pages). Then WrestleKingdom 12 happened and well, you could say I've been inspired to continue my work. So I went back and edited his face photo and morphs... and here is the result:

20180110230358_1.jpg

I'm actually really glad I've decided to continue working on Okada. So as of right now, I am working on finishing this CAW. I do plan on making his WrestleKingdom 12 attire as his second alternate attire so that'll be fun. Stay tuned everyone and keep a look out for the future updates! :D

• Like 3
  • Too Sweet 3
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Kazuchika Okada] Jeff Cobb, Tony Nese, Test, Mark Andrews, Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms
13 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

So after a couple months, I've decided to finally continue to work on Kazuchika Okada. I originally put him on hiatus and wasn't really sure I was going to continue working on him or not (see my previous posts in the first few pages). Then WrestleKingdom 12 happened and well, you could say I've been inspired to continue my work. So I went back and edited his face photo and morphs... and here is the result:

20180110230358_1.jpg

I'm actually really glad I've decided to continue working on Okada. So as of right now, I am working on finishing this CAW. I do plan on making his WrestleKingdom 12 attire as his second alternate attire so that'll be fun. Stay tuned everyone and keep a look out for the future updates! :D

Looks great! Can't wait to see your WK 12 attire!

• Thanks 1
  • Glorious 1

13 hours ago, EZY said:

Any chance of a Blonde Cody and attire update? Awesome Cody btw

Thanks for the compliment! In regards to blonde Cody, maybe. I have been thinking about it. If I do, I'll post an update.

• Like 1

Quick update; been busy but I've been putting some final touches on Okada's first attire so I'll post an update preview some time in the next few days or so (earliest is tomorrow). Still working on grabbing some good textures of his coat so expect an update for that later down the road.