3 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Thanks for all your caws. I'm wondering, will you create Chad Gable's current attire ? :)

Maybe. At the moment, I'm more focused on creating wrestlers rather than attires. We'll see.

1 hour ago, i like wresling said:

Wow will ospreay is amazingggg and now you can caw Bobby fish Pleasee ??

1 hour ago, Hkgamez said:

Can you make bobby fish please There is literally of caws of him your an awesome creator it would be sick

Yeah, I can make Bobby Fish :)

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Bobby Fish] [UPLOADED: Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Here is another special upload: my custom Wrestle Kingdom 12 arena! Now you can simulate the dream match of Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega and find out who is the best in the world. Or, you can set up the IWGP Heavyweight Championship match between Kazuchika Okada vs Tetsuya Naito and find out who will become the champion! The CC tags are the following:

• WRESTLE KINGDOM 12
  • WK12
  • NJPW

20171110160052_1.jpg

Enjoy the custom Wrestle Kingdom 12 arena everyone and stay tuned for the next uploads!

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Bobby Fish] [UPLOADED: Wrestle Kingdom 12 (Custom) Arena & Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Bobby Fish WIP Update 1:

Here is the current face morph and what I have so far.
20171111114545_1.jpg

20171111114502_1.jpg

20171111115122_1.jpg

Any feedback is well appreciated. Also, if anyone happens to have a very good screenshot or render of his back tattoo to spare, that would be MUCH appreciated because I'm struggling a lot with his back tattoo. What you see here is what I have edited from my screen shots thus far. :p

• Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to *UPDATE* Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Bobby Fish] [UPLOADED: Wrestle Kingdom 12 (Custom) Arena & Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, etc]
33 minutes ago, i like wresling said:

Oh my GOd Bobby Fish is Amazinggggggggggggggggg

lol thanks :lol

14 minutes ago, Hkgamez said:

The bobby fish looks awesome but the eye brows look kid of weird 

Yeah, the more I look at his eye brows, the more I don't like it lol. I should be putting up another preview soon.

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Bobby Fish] [UPLOADED: Wrestle Kingdom 12 (Custom) Arena & Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, etc]

Bobby Fish WIP Update 2:
Here is an attire update!
20171112130906_1.jpg

20171112130925_1.jpg

Let me know what you think. Also changed his eyebrows. Might have to retouch his right kickpad logo (the logo that's supposed to say FISH) because it doesn't look good compared to his left kickpad logo. Otherwise, his current attire is almost done, planning on making a second attire (probably his ROH days) and then working on the move-set and entrance afterwards. Stay tuned.

• Like 2

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [WIP: Bobby Fish *UPDATE 2*] [UPLOADED: Wrestle Kingdom 12 (Custom) Arena & Will Ospreay] [DONE: Zack Sabre Jr., Vladimir Kozlov, ECW 2010 Arena, Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, etc]
On 11.11.2017 at 8:53 PM, Sup3rC10ud said:

Bobby Fish WIP Update 1:

Here is the current face morph and what I have so far.
20171111114545_1.jpg

20171111114502_1.jpg

20171111115122_1.jpg

Any feedback is well appreciated. Also, if anyone happens to have a very good screenshot or render of his back tattoo to spare, that would be MUCH appreciated because I'm struggling a lot with his back tattoo. What you see here is what I have edited from my screen shots thus far. :p

I will try to find his back tattoo bro. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, i like wresling said:

i can't wait the undisputed era :)) 

You don't have to wait any longer. Bobby Fish has arrived to WWE 2K18 via PC representing The Undisputed Era! He comes with 2 attires (Black and Red). He also comes with his own custom entrance and custom move-set, with credits to Dubious Battle. The CC Tags are the following:

• BOBBY FISH
  • INFAMOUS
  • UNDISPUTED ERA

20171114134335_1.png

I would also like to thank @Vankoff for giving me a better image of Fish's back tattoo. On a side note, I had to take down Vladimir Kozlov from Community Creations to upload Bobby Fish. So if you guys want him back up, just let me know and I'll upload him again once I reach Gold rank on CC. Enjoy creating your dream matches and once again, stay tuned everyone! :)

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [Bobby Fish NOW UPLOADED] [DONE: Will Ospreay, Zack Sabre Jr., Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
18 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

You don't have to wait any longer. Bobby Fish has arrived to WWE 2K18 via PC representing The Undisputed Era! He comes with 2 attires (Black and Red). He also comes with his own custom entrance and custom move-set, with credits to Dubious Battle. The CC Tags are the following:

• BOBBY FISH
  • INFAMOUS
  • UNDISPUTED ERA

20171114134335_1.png

I would also like to thank @Vankoff for giving me a better image of Fish's back tattoo. On a side note, I had to take down Vladimir Kozlov from Community Creations to upload Bobby Fish. So if you guys want him back up, just let me know and I'll upload him again once I reach Gold rank on CC. Enjoy creating your dream matches and once again, stay tuned everyone! :)

That's awesome man 😂 You're welcome 😊👍🏻

• Like 1

On 11/14/2017 at 2:56 PM, Sup3rC10ud said:

• BOBBY FISH
  • INFAMOUS
  • UNDISPUTED ERA

20171114134335_1.png

looks great!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hkgamez said:

That booby fish looks amazing can't wait to download him 

Your a great creator maybe you could make Mark Andrews and Trent Seven next  ?

Thanks for the compliment :) I'll try to make Mark Andrews once I get some more free time and maybe Trent Seven.

On 11/19/2017 at 11:05 AM, Văn Hiệp said:

I feel Bobby Fish is awesome and now you can Make kyle o'reilly Pleaseee ???

Sorry, I've been away this past weekend but yes, I am planning on making Kyle O'Reilly to complete with my Bobby Fish CAW. :)

• Like 1

Quick update: I've been away with family these past few days so I've haven't been active as much. I am still working on Kyle O'Reilly and I will be posting some preview pictures soon! So stay tuned everyone and again, thank you for all the support! :)

• Like 2