First time making CAWs on PC, so here I go! Each creation is categorized by UPLOADED CAWS, WIP, ARENAS, and PREVIEWS. I've included a short highlight video with each wrestler as well so you can see it in action in the spoiler tags. If you like what you see, please check them out on CC so I can upload more due to the limitation of uploads by 2K. Enjoy peeps! ;)

Note: Thank you for the support guys! Over 20,000 downloads!? That is crazy! Glad you all are enjoying my CAWs! Makes me really happy! :D

UPLOADED CAWS: Click the spoiler tag for video highlight.

CODY RHODES: Comes with two attires (Green & Red/White Bullet Club) as well as his own custom move-set. My favorite CAW at the moment. He's probably my best looking one. Very proud of this CAW :D

Cody_Rhodes_Preview_PC2k18.png

KENNY OMEGA: Comes with two attires and move-set. I had a blast making him. Credit to Mehrul for the custom moveset.

Kenny_Omega_Preview_PC2k18.png

GREGORY HELMS: The longest reigning WWE Cruiserweight Champion in SmackDown history! One of my favorite wrestlers. Comes with a move set! Btw, I made him 205 lbs so he can be a cruiserweight. He's usually billed as 215 lbs.

Gregory_Helms_Preview_PC2k18.png

KOTA IBUSHI: The Golden Star comes with a complete moveset! Credits to AgeofSandow.

Kota_Ibushi_Preview_PC2k18.png

THE HURRICANE: WWE 2010 version. Comes with a move set and entrance! Based on my earlier Gregory Helms CAW.

The_Hurricane_Preview_PC2k18.png

MUHAMMAD HASSANComes with 2 attires, custom move-set, and a custom entrance! Enjoy! :D

showcase2k18mh102817.png

SHELTON BENJAMIN: My take on The Gold Standard! He comes with his WWE 2017 return attire and his Gold Standard attire! Also includes a move-set. CC Tags are: SHELTON BENJAMIN, GOLD STANDARD, SUP3RC10UD

103017sheltonpreview1.png103017sheltonpreview2.png

ZACK SABRE JR: Comes with 2 attires and custom move-set credit to AgeofSandow. CC Tags: ZACK SABRE JR.  /  ZACK SABRE  /  CWC

20171105110024_2.png

WILL OSPREAY: He comes with 2 attires (Black/Gold & Spider Man) as well as a custom move-set based on AgeofSandow's move-set so credit goes to him for that! The CC tags are: WILL OSPREAY / AERIAL ASSASSIN / NJPW

20171109120720_1.png

BOBBY FISH: Comes with 2 attires (Black & Red). Also has a custom entrance and move-set, credit to Dubious Battle. Special thanks to @Vankoff for providing me with a better image of Fish's back tattoo! CC tags: BOBBY FISH / INFAMOUS / UNDISPUTED ERA

20171114134335_1.png

KYLE O'REILLY: Comes with 2 attires and a custom move-set, credit to Dubious Battle. CC TAGS: KYLE O'REILLY / UNDISPUTED ERA / NXT

20171127015330_1.png

MARK ANDREWS - Comes with his own custom entrance and custom move-set by AgeofSandow. CC tags are: MARK ANDREWS/ MANDREWS/ NXT

20171217190814_1.jpg

TEST - Includes two attires (WWF & ECW '07) + custom move-set. CC TAGS: TEST / T&A / WWF

20171223135923_111234.jpg

TONY NESE: Includes 2 attires, a custom move-set by AgeofSandow, and entrance. CC Tags: TONY NESE / PREMIER ATHLETE / 205 LIVE

20180101214142_1.jpg

JEFF COBB: Includes 2 attires and a custom move-set. Has NO DLC moves (Tour of The Islands is part of the New Moves Pack). CC Tags: JEFF COBB/ MR. ATHLETIC/ MATANZA

20180109205139_1.jpg

KAZUCHIKA OKADA: Includes 2 attires (WK11 & WK12), custom entrance, and a custom move-set by Mehrul. CC Tags: / KAZUCHIKA OKADA / RAIN MAKER / NJPW /

20180209192141_3.jpg

THE YOUNG BUCKS: Both Matt & Nick Jackson includes 2 attires (WK12 & New Years Dash '18) and a move-set.

20180308111443_1.jpg

20180308111555_1.jpg

WORK IN PROGRESS

Hiroshi Tanahashi: Last update on 3/16/18

20180316210954_1.jpg

Face morph update 2/18/18

20180217135042_1.jpg

Andrade "Cien" Almas: Stay tuned ;)

ARENA

WWE ECW 2010 ARENA: Now you can book a better ECW than WWE themselves :D Credit to UndertakerWLF for arena textures. The CC tags are: ECW, ECW 2010, WWECW

20171102162108_1.jpg

WRESTLE KINGDOM 12 (CUSTOM): My custom made arena of NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom 12, which will happen on 1/4/18! Enjoy! :) CC Tags: WRESTLE KINGDOM 12 / WK12 / NJPW

20171110160052_1.jpg

PREVIEW

This is where I post my CAWs and other things that I've finished but are currently not on Community Creations.

HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN: Preview only (for now).

20171130140659_1.jpg

VLADIMIR KOZLOV: Currently not available on CC. If you want him back up, let me know!

20171027114318_1.jpg

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 2
  • Glorious 3

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's WWE 2K18 CAWS - Kota Ibushi WIP, Kenny Omega, Cody Rhodes, Gregory Helms

KOTA IBUSHI WIP - Update #2
So I got his knee pads and kick pads done. The quality isn't super good, but I'm satisfied. Will probably go back to it at some point if I feel like it. Still trying to edit the trunks but it's been a struggle thus far trying to get it right. Still has the stand in trunks attire but with a color change in case I rage quit lol :lol

10212017_kota_ibushi_wip2.png

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWS [WIP: Kota Ibushi] [Done: Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

KOTA IBUSHI WIP - Update #3
So I was able to work out the textures and i'm pretty satisfied with the results. It's not perfect but it'll do for now. I also fixed his face a bit more. Currently working on the move set next and then I should be uploading it very soon.

Kota_WIP_102217.png

• Like 1

KOTA IBUSHI Update #4

Kota Ibushi is now UPLOADED! I touched up the attire textures and I noticed that his attire was missing the "I" for Ibushi (lol) so I added that in. Has a complete moveset, credit to AgeofSandow. The community tags are: 

• KOTA IBUSHI
  • GOLDEN STAR
  • CWC

I've also noticed that for some reason there is a second attire, even though I didn't add it. When you go edit him in custom superstars, it's not there. HOWEVER, word of advice, there is a bug in which IF you do try to edit or create a second attire, the first attire ring gear logos DISAPPEAR. I don't know why this happens but the entrance attire is unaffected. So if that does happen, copy the entrance attire to the ring attire and remove the shirt and everything should be fixed!

As of right now, I am planning on working Kazuchika Okada. Stay tuned everyone! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

So I've decided to use my Gregory Helms CAW and create his super hero alter ego, The Hurricane! It is his WWE 2010 run and now he is now uploaded on the community creations! The tags are as follows:

• HURRICANE
  • HURRICANE HELMS
  • GREGORY HELMS

The_Hurricane_Preview_PC2k18.png

He was a lot of fun to make and I hope you all will enjoy playing as him! By the way, I am still planning on making Kazuchika Okada, but as of right now, I cannot upload any more CAWs until I have reached the next rank to upload more. I will work on Okada during this time but until then, The Hurricane is my last upload for now until I can move up the ranks. Enjoy;)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [ UPLOADED: The Hurricane Has Arrived!!!] [Done: Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

So it looks like there's a bug/glitch that when you download some CAWs, some or all custom logos will disappear. This is a huge kick to the face to all CAW makers. I probably won't upload anymore until this issue is fixed by 2K or at least try the work around that was suggested in the forums to upload CAWs. No point in putting all that effort only for the game to bug out and not work. A shame really. :( If any of my CAWs are being affected, PLEASE let me know and I'll try to fix the issue!

1 hour ago, detourne said:

Thanks for these great CAWS,  I think the American Nightmare is one of the best CAWs i've seen actually.   Kota Ibushi is really great, too!

Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, Cody Rhodes was a lot of fun to make and I think he might be my best CAW so far haha :lol. Kota Ibushi also took me a while to create and I'm very glad that you liked it too!

33 minutes ago, nicomoto2014 said:

Really good! I have them all downloaded at the moment 

Thanks for the compliment and support! Stay tuned for more in the future! ;)

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [PREVIEW: Vladmir Kozlov] [Done: The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Okay, so I've been working on Vladimir Kozlov. Here's a preview of his in-game render and entrance screenshot.

Vladimir_Kozlov_Preview1.png

20171027114318_1.jpg

Tell me what you think? I am planning on uploading this as soon as I unlock the next rank in community creations!

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [PREVIEW: Vladimir Kozlov] [Done: The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Here's another wrestler I've been working on... Muhammad Hassan! Here is the preview:
2k18mh102817.png

Planning on uploading him and Kozlov as soon as I reach the next rank in community creations. I'm also very close to ranking btw so thanks for the support guys! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [PREVIEW: Muhammad Hassan & Vladimir Kozlov] [Done: The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
10 hours ago, JonasSlasher said:

i have to commend you on your muhammad hassan, you must be a ruthless aggression fan :) 

Thanks for the compliment! Yes, I am a ruthless aggression fan. I grew up watching that era of WWE and it is one of my favorite eras.

1 hour ago, Vankoff said:

Hassan looking good, waiting for release.

Well about that... HE IS UPLOADED NOW! *yaaaaaay* :D Muhammad Hassan has arrived on WWE 2K18 via PC! He comes with a two attires that are based on WWE Day of Reckoning 2 and SmackDown vs RAW 2006. Hassan also comes with his own moveset and a custom entrance. The CC tags for him are as follows:

• MUHAMMAD HASSAN
  • MUHAMMAD
  • HASSAN

showcase2k18mh102817.png

I HIGHLY recommend using the Sound Editor 2018 mod by TheVisitorX to put in his theme song "Arab Americans". Goes really well with his custom entrance! Click for the link to the mod here!

Also, I did originally said I was going to create Okada, but I've decided not to anymore as there is a pretty good Okada available to download already on CC and I'll just be doing wrestlers I want to do for now. Thanks for understanding. Planning on uploading Vladimir Kozlov next so stay tuned!

Edited by Sup3rC10ud
  • Like 1

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Muhammad Hassan] [PREVIEW: Vladimir Kozlov] [Done: The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]
12 minutes ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Well about that... HE IS UPLOADED NOW! *yaaaaaay* :D Muhammad Hassan has arrived on WWE 2K18 via PC! He comes with a two attires that are based on WWE Day of Reckoning 2 and SmackDown vs RAW 2006. Hassan also comes with his own moveset and a custom entrance. The CC tags for him are as follows:

• MUHAMMAD HASSAN
  • MUHAMMAD
  • HASSAN
  Reveal hidden contents

showcase2k18mh102817.png

I HIGHLY recommend using the Sound Editor 2018 mod by TheVisitorX to put in his theme song "Arab Americans". Goes really well with his custom entrance! Click for the link to the mod here!

Also, I did originally said I was going to create Okada, but I've decided not to anymore as there is a pretty good Okada available to download already on CC and I'll just be doing wrestlers I want to do for now. Thanks for understanding. Planning on uploading Vladimir Kozlov next so stay tuned!

And he goes to SMACKDOWN!! on my universe :) thanks a lot bro.

Can you make

heavy machinery 

Kyle O'Reilly 

Bobby Fish

Adam cole 

Dakota kai

Shelton benjamin 

Also 

Wolfgang 

Pete Dunne 

Tyler BATE 

Trent seven 

Mark Andrew's 

Your creations are amazing I have them all

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [PREVIEW: Vladimir Kozlov] [Done: Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Here is a suprise upload... The Gold Standard, Shelton Benjamin has arrived on WWE 2K18 via PC! He comes with two attires, his WWE 2017 return and his Gold Standard attire. Also includes a moveset! Here is the CC tags:

• SHELTON BENJAMIN
  • GOLD STANDARD
  • SUP3RC10UD

103017sheltonpreview1.png103017sheltonpreview2.png

Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with how he turned out! I hope you all will enjoy! Also again wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support thus far! Stay tuned for my next uploads! :)

Edited by Sup3rC10ud

• Sup3rC10ud changed the title to Sup3rC10ud's CAWs [UPLOADED: Shelton Benjamin] [PREVIEW: Vladimir Kozlov] [Done: Muhammad Hassan, The Hurricane, Kota Ibushi, Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega, Gregory Helms]

Special upload: The WWE ECW 2010 arena! Good for universe mode! Here are the tags:

• ECW
  • ECW 2010
  • WWECW

20171102162108_1.jpg

Credits to UndertakerWLF for the arena textures, which I got them right here. I hope you all will enjoy and look forward to my next uploads! Thanks again!

• Too Sweet 1