Bam Bam's Creations ***RELEASED: ROYAL RUMBLE '94*** King of the Ring'95 / SummerSlam'93 /Monday Night RAW '93 /Survivor Series '93 / Wrestlemania X8 / ECW Anarchy Rulz'99 / UK Progress Arenas

BamBams Universe

3 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Survivor Series 1993 Arena

I'm currently creating a Survivor Series Arena. I am amazed that there is no Old School Survivor Series Arena in the Community Creations yet.

The release of the Survivor Series '93 arena / show will take place soon. Today the Progress Arena will be released.

So good man. '93 was one of my favorite years in the WWF post Hogan/Warrior era. You plan on doing any WCW arenas from '93 as well?

• Like 1

@UtlimatePiper

Thank you. That's really nice. The problem is, I can only upload 5 shows. For more than 5 shows, I would need 2000 downloads. Then the next 5 will be unlocked. Currently 3/5 shows are already uploaded and the Rumble and superstars arena are supposed to be released. That means I have occupied all 5 slots. With the PC only very few arenas are downloaded ... it could take months with good luck until I have new slots available.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

@UtlimatePiper

Thank you. That's really nice. The problem is, I can only upload 5 shows. For more than 5 shows, I would need 2000 downloads. Then the next 5 will be unlocked. Currently 3/5 shows are already uploaded and the Rumble and superstars arena are supposed to be released. That means I have occupied all 5 slots. With the PC only very few arenas are downloaded ... it could take months with good luck until I have new slots available.

Damn all good. Hopefully you wish those amount of d/l's so you get some more up

SURVIVOR SERIES '93 Arena is released

Category: SHOWS
Name: Survivor Series '93
Hashtags: 

• #SURVIVOR_SERIES
  • #BAMBAMS_UNIVERSE
  • #WWF

Here is a Video to my new Survivor Series Arena. Unfortunately, the picture jerky something. This is not the game but it was because of problems with my video recording tool.

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

51 minutes ago, motishow said:

BamBams i am still having problems with the arenas, the logos aren't on them

Hm others have reported that they work. Do you have the latest updates?

It had worked with version 1.05.

Edited by BamBams Universe

22 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

Hm others have reported that they work. Do you have the latest updates?

It had worked with version 1.05.

Yeah, I guess I too had older Raw '93/'94 arenas and none of the logos showed up. I can't seem to find any newer versions of them to download. Did you delete them?

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎13 at 4:11 PM, UtlimatePiper said:

@MajorPayne I just downloaded your RR '95 arena and its working now! All the logos load up fine :D

Thanks for taking the time to redo everything to get it to work

nice ill redo the rest and my powers of pain

Another Community Wishmatch is the match between The Rock VS. Hollywood Hogan at Wrestlemania X8. Since I could not find the arena in the Community Creations, I had to create them myself. [not online yet]

WMX8-5.png

WMX8-1.jpg

WMX8-2.jpg

WMX8-3.jpg

WMX8-4.jpg

Edited by BamBams Universe
  • Like 3