Bam Bam's Creations ***RELEASED: ROYAL RUMBLE '94*** King of the Ring'95 / SummerSlam'93 /Monday Night RAW '93 /Survivor Series '93 / Wrestlemania X8 / ECW Anarchy Rulz'99 / UK Progress Arenas

BamBams Universe

@BamBams Universe Thanks man. My team pulled off the victory:D

I test out the arena/show for you and all the logos loaded up fine! No missing logos or anything.

So the trick is to delete the older stuff that you uploaded already (Pre. early Nov.) &  reupload everything. I know its annoying but atleast 2K fix it on their end.

I want to post a screenshot but I dont know how to but the Raw arena looks great!

Edited by UtlimatePiper
forgot some words

4 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

All caws and arenas and shows I have to remove from upload? and then reupload?

@MajorPayne I'm writing here, because I do not want to spamming in matt2282p's mods thread.

It is not completely right. I have previously completely re-uploaded / created all logos & arenas for a few weeks ago. My savegame was defect at that time and I had to rebuild the arenas anyway. But I had only recently yesterday on renewed demand, again trying to upload the arenas. The logo bug seems to be fixed now. I would be happy to play your arenas as well.

4 hours ago, BamBams Universe said:

@MajorPayne I'm writing here, because I do not want to spamming in matt2282p's mods thread.

It is not completely right. I have previously completely re-uploaded / created all logos & arenas for a few weeks ago. My savegame was defect at that time and I had to rebuild the arenas anyway. But I had only recently yesterday on renewed demand, again trying to upload the arenas. The logo bug seems to be fixed now. I would be happy to play your arenas as well.

ok I removed all my uploaded stuff and reuploaded them , let me know if the caws and arenas have the logos.

• Like 1

@MajorPayne

What did you create all?
I had only loaded a few arenas of you so far (without logos).  What kind of hashtags are you using?

@Vankoff

Currently I want to create only the Oldschool arenas from this thread. What kind of UK Arena do you want? Do you have pictures of the arena?

@Vankoff

I can not promise you. I look at the weekend (in the week it is not possible) if I find enough good footage. Should I find good footage, then I will try.

But my focus is on Oldschool arenas in the future, as I also need them for my YT videos * g *. So that's not quite disinterested. *Grin*

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MajorPayne said:

hashtag wwf . I reuploaded all my stuff. its should work right?

I can check it out for you once I get home

EDIT: I tried out all the arenas & they still have the logo bug. You probably have to try BamBams method to get it fix

Edited by UtlimatePiper

Understandably, but....too bad. I would also like to have played your arenas.  I had all already loaded but none had the logos  :(

Anyway, I'll be recreating my mine bit by bit. I need the old school arenas anyway.

Good to see these are being reuploaded. Question though: How come on all of the shows, the Raw '93 arena is attached instead of the proper one? I noticed this with the Survivor Series and a couple others.

• Thanks 1

@Vankoff

I have now spent 3 hours creating the Progress Arena and hope it will meet your expectations? But I will not create any more modern or indy arenas. My focus is now completely on the old school arenas. I will release the Progress arena tomorrow and I hope all logos will be displayed. Premiere will celebrate the arena tomorrow in a video of me *g*

progress1.jpg

progress2.jpg

progress3.jpg

progress4.jpg

progress5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Glorious 1

13 minutes ago, BamBams Universe said:

@Vankoff

I have now spent 3 hours creating the Progress Arena and hope it will meet your expectations? But I will not create any more modern or indy arenas. My focus is now completely on the old school arenas. I will release the Progress arena tomorrow and I hope all logos will be displayed. Premiere will celebrate the arena tomorrow in a video of me *g*

progress1.jpg

progress2.jpg

progress3.jpg

progress4.jpg

progress5.jpg

I'm thankful to you bro, you did perfect job. Really really perfect :)

• Like 1

Survivor Series 1993 Arena

I'm currently creating a Survivor Series Arena. I am amazed that there is no Old School Survivor Series Arena in the Community Creations yet.

The release of the Survivor Series '93 arena / show will take place soon. Today the Progress Arena will be released.

survivor1.jpg

survivor3.jpg

survivor4.jpg

survivor2.jpg

Edited by BamBams Universe
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1