Y2J11's caw thread | FINISHED |Jushin "Thunder" Liger | [Hiroshi Tanahashi | Ultimo Dragon (Two slots)]

Mr.AG

Update: Hey, everyone a little update. I won't be creating caws from this month until the end of May. I really wanted to make more masked wrestlers but time isn't on my side. I will have even more hectic months from now until the end of may (last exams). My studies take alot of time + focusing on programming in my off time. Well until next time, sayonara :) 

Hiroshi Tanahashi: The Ace of NJPW

e7Cyr.png

Credits to this gentleman named  "Champion Gamer" (http://smacktalks.org/forums/profile/74604-champion-gamer/) he provided me with Tanahashi textures for his attires. I had to edit some of them but I used less time than I would have originally. It took some editing but I think it came out good.

The Ace of NJPW is now up on CC

Tags:

ACE

NJPW

TANAHASHI

Two versions of Jushin "Thunder" Liger are up now on CC.

Tags: Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Liger

WCW

NJPW

Jushin "Thunder" Liger without Nuff content

Tags: Liger

WCW

NJPW

The moveset is exactly same with couple of different animations for German suplex and some taunts but other than that everything is exactly the same. I had a problem this year, if you notice his legendary entrance attire could not be set because they restricted that long haired characters can't wear some jackets, upper body accessory and so on and of course his entrance attire/jacket is one of them. 

Jushin "Thunder" Liger famous red/white attire

TnRqo.jpg

Based on WCW/Japan Supershow III (1993), Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Ultimo Dragon 

Tn10i.jpg

Ultimo Dragon (WCW/Japan)

Gold/red attire is based on Ultimo Dragon vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger at WCW/Japan Supershow III

Blue/red attire is based on an Ultimo Dragon picture but he wore almost identical attire against Jushin "Thunder" Liger in Japan when he held 8 - championships at the same time.

n4Eai.jpg 

Ultimo Dragon (WWE)

Light blue/silver/cloud white attire is based on Ultimo Dragon's debut in WWE when he faced Shannon Moore. 

Black/white attire is based on when he faced Eddie Guerrero in 2003 at Smackdown.

n4PK1.png 

Tags for Ultimo Dragon (WCW/Japan):

ULTIMO DRAGON

ASAI

DRAGON                                                       

Tags for Ultimo Dragon (WWE):

ULTIMO DRAGON

ASAI 

BLUE DRAGON

Work in progress

Edited by Y2J11
Update
  • Like 1
  • Too Sweet 1

Thanks for the comment guys. I'm almost done, I have only his move-set and entrance + victory and this won't really take long

I'm also thinking of bringing some NJPW caws since I haven't seen much of them. I'll first upload the Jushin "Thunder" Liger caw with two attires.

I may not get the time for tomorrow but i'll try to see which caws that needs to be made. I'm going to look into some of the NJPW wrestlers from modern era and even from way before. if I find enough textures, photos or even face pictures the rest I can make myself.

He looks like this after some close touch ups: 

Famous Red/white attireTnRqo.jpg

TnTY9.jpg

Tn6Cv.jpg

Based on WCW/Japan Supershow III (1993), Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Ultimo Dragon

Tn10i.jpg

TnCSC.jpg

TnJw5.jpg

13 hours ago, SonofJoker87 said:

Looks Amazing ! hope you do NJPW superstars 

I will since I haven't seen many but which ones do you have in mind? 

P.s I will start this week and see how many I can finish :)

Edited by Y2J11

On 23.10.2017 at 12:37 AM, SonofJoker87 said:

Thinking of Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kazuchika Okada And Kota Ibushi they are my three top wrestlers in Japan 

This is quite funny I was actually planning on making Hiroshi Tanahashi. There is already Kazuchika Okada and Kota Ibushi on CC.  

I have to use much time on Hiroshi Tanahashi to perfect his attires and make his face look great but I can't do much until the weekend.

2 hours ago, GS1981 said:

i cant download it because it says i need a Cena Nuff pack, but i bought the season pass?

Does WWE2K18 on your Steam library look like this: 

EiKVm.png

If it doesn't and you only have season pass I can try to see which moves I have put in and try to upload another version. I'll see what I can do tomorrow afternoon.

Edited by Y2J11
  • Like 1

On 24.10.2017 at 7:27 PM, Sup3rC10ud said:

That's unfortunate that it requires the Cena (Nuff) content because I also don't have it. I really hope you make one without needing DLC because I would love to download it and play as him.

I'm on the case! I will go through his move-set and remove one or two of his moves and put in identical moves.

6 hours ago, GS1981 said:

Yeh there is no way of buying the Cena (Nuff) content either now i have purchased the game.

I will go through his move-set and remove some of  his moves. I'll give identical moves so don't worry. I may need some time on this, but i'll fix it up now! :) 

• Thanks 1

First post here,  Just joined the site!

I love the Jushin Thunder Liger you did. Just had him in a match last night!

Looking forward to downloading your Tanahashi for sure!

Anyway, I just released a Tetsuya Naito that can be re-uploaded if you want to use it as a bit of a base to save you from a little work.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, detourne said:

First post here,  Just joined the site!

I love the Jushin Thunder Liger you did. Just had him in a match last night!

Looking forward to downloading your Tanahashi for sure!

Anyway, I just released a Tetsuya Naito that can be re-uploaded if you want to use it as a bit of a base to save you from a little work.

I don't even need to touch it, your Tetsuya Naito looks amazing :) 

1 hour ago, Nightrain3 said:

Amazing Jushin "Thunder" Liger!

The mask of the WCW version does not appear in the game. How can i fix it?

Which mask are you speaking of? Can you show me a picture of it?

4 hours ago, Nightrain3 said:

https://hizliresim.com/zJJnG4

WCW/Japan Supershow III (1993), Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Ultimo Dragon 

This attire.

Jeez how could this even have happened. Try to download my other one (Without Cena Nuff content). 2K (Visual concepts and Yukes) messed up masks this year + logos. I had to do workaround that took me more time. I'll see what I can do.  

3 hours ago, The Anti Source said:

Liger is great!

Tanahashi's face needs a rework. He doesn't really look like him because it doesn't look like a Japanese man at all. Not trying to be mean, just being honest.

Hahaha I know he needs alot of work. This was right after making his face texture and just testing it :) 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Vankoff said:

Really good Liger but mask logo disappear in blue attire.

I'm trying to find out the problem. This is a really odd occurrence. I don't know why it won't show but i'll try to separate both attires to just see if it's something wrong with the logo. 

Hiroshi Tanahashi W.I.P:

ELYU5.jpg

ELDsT.jpg

This took me longer than expected. I'm not done with his face yet, i'll need maybe 30min on. His attires won't take as long as Liger because I was provided with textures by this gentleman: "champion gamer". I had to edit his attires since the textures are from NJPW mobile game. 

By the way I'm also trying to solve the problem with Liger's WCW/Japan Supershow III mask.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...