Wimpy

Update in first post
Simon Gotch/Grimm Uploaded-
Credit to Defract for the hair texture in slot 1. Credit to Kuzmac82 for the drawstring texture in slot 1. Credit to Raven for the attire textures for slot 2. Credit to AgeofSandow for the moveset
Uploaded.png
Tags:
Simon Grimm
Simon Gotch
Wimpy

21 hours ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

If it's no trouble, can your next caw be either Sammy Guevara or Flip Gordon?

It's not that its any trouble, but if I'm being 100% honest I don't know who Sammy Guevara is. I know Flip Gordon, but I've yet to see him wrestle. Maybe in the near future, still have 9 more months before the next 2k, but not anytime soon. Sorry!

1 hour ago, Wimpy said:

It's not that its any trouble, but if I'm being 100% honest I don't know who Sammy Guevara is. I know Flip Gordon, but I've yet to see him wrestle. Maybe in the near future, still have 9 more months before the next 2k, but not anytime soon. Sorry!

No trouble..both had breakout year in 2017..with Sammy Guevara debuting in PWG and Flip being a regular in ROH...any idea who you have plan next? I love all the guys you made so far, you show love to those Indy stars that aren't created as much

• 2 weeks later...

Going to open up my next solo CAW to requests. Looking for suggestions on here, then after I get plenty of solid suggestions, I'll run a poll on my twitter @WimpyCAWs and go with the popular vote.

Request anything, but I am unlikely to create someone already tackled by a good creator on this board.

Suggest Away!

Road Dogg(Modern day), Penta El Zero Miedo/Pentagon Jr. Thats all I can think of. Haven't really seen to many people give them a go, at least someone that has the ability you do.

Edited by Brianthespaz86

I'd throw Flip Gordon out there. I've seen quite a bit of him lately and he's impressed me. I think there's like 3 on CC right now and none of them are top quality, no offense to those creators. 

8 minutes ago, doug8701 said:

Candice Lerae please

There's already several great ones out there. I think E#37 did one if I remember correctly. If not, check to see if Raven or Saturi did. I know one of those people did a high quality Candice.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Wimpy said:

Going to open up my next solo CAW to requests. Looking for suggestions on here, then after I get plenty of solid suggestions, I'll run a poll on my twitter @WimpyCAWs and go with the popular vote.

Request anything, but I am unlikely to create someone already tackled by a good creator on this board.

Suggest Away!

there's 2 guys that I'm surprised no one has really made this year & they are Will Ospreay (currently IWGP jr heavyweight champion & a few of his moves are in the game) & Jay Lethal

1 hour ago, Bennyboi04 said:

there's 2 guys that I'm surprised no one has really made this year & they are Will Ospreay (currently IWGP jr heavyweight champion & a few of his moves are in the game) & Jay Lethal

Gaz made both Ospreay and Jay Lethal.

45 minutes ago, Propellarhead9 said:

I would like to request:

Dave Crist

Jake Crist

Sami Callihan

Ricky Shane Page

Cuey and Wimpy are collaborating on a Sami Callihan.

5 hours ago, cdiebold1 said:

Gaz made both Ospreay and Jay Lethal.

Cuey and Wimpy are collaborating on a Sami Callihan.

cheers

I didn't see Gaz's thread until after this

haven't had a chance to check them out yet

I'm still surprised that 2 of the top indie wrestlers atm are getting no love this year

• Too Sweet 1

Both Rapboy and HolyRavi in addition to Gaz have made good Ospreays too, he's been made well by 3 different caw makers, soon to be 4th with Ryee's.

Peronally I use Rapboys with Holy Ravi's spiderman attire imported over and changed the hair to Gazs and added custom Nips :)

Edited by Cuey82