Wimpy

1 hour ago, chrisfigueroa86 said:

You Caws look amazing..any chance of an Oney Lorcan creation?

Thank you! I'm planning on doing one more NXT wrestler before moving on to other people. Oney is one of the people I'm thinking of doing for that last NXT guy. So maybe!

8 minutes ago, Wimpy said:

Thank you! I'm planning on doing one more NXT wrestler before moving on to other people. Oney is one of the people I'm thinking of doing for that last NXT guy. So maybe!

Oney is so under appreciated and hardly get any love in the 2k game so dope if you do decide to go with him as your last nxt guys..so after NXT who do you have in mind to create?

1 hour ago, Wimpy said:

They each just have one set. Might update them in the future to add another tag attire as they get more tv time.

Cool, well I hope you do, because they look very good, and will probably be the best on cc’s... glad someone is actually taking on some of the lesser known nxt guys.  a lot of creators make a lot of the same guys, which i know everyone appreciates, but personally I also like having my caw roster as current as possible, where I’d like to have some of the undercard nxt guys too, and not many will make them

Edited by LoadWarrior

6 hours ago, David9392 said:

Any chance for a Montez Ford without Cena Nuff content?

And an Angelo Dawkins 

Ive gone through both and can not figure out what DLC they have. I still plan to, but it may be a little while. No guarantees as to when, sorry about that.

Edited by Wimpy

Update in first post, Donovan Dijak has been uploaded with 2 attires.
66b4eu.jpg

Tights reference credit to cuey82
Credit to Ryee and Nickbreaker for hair textures
Credit to Dubious Battle for moveset.

Tags:
Donovan Dijak
NXT
Wimpy

Thank you for that Dijak..he looks amazing and is fun to play as...as for non nxt guys to maybe create, how about guys who are just as good but don’t get enough love like David Starr, Jeff Cobb, Shane Strickland, LAX, Low-Ki, Homicide, Walter, OI4K, Desmond Xavier, Eddie Edwards...just to name a few but I’m sure who ever you do next will look amazing as your other caws!

• Like 1