Morrison is coming out tomorrow! Just making sure all of his logo work without any glitches and then he'll be uploaded.

Ryback is next! Here's a preview of what he looked like last year (WWE 2K17):

DMV6vbfXkAAeVF0.jpg

• Like 3

Having problems with the logo gltich again. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to delay Morrison's upload. I don't want to upload a caw with broken logos.

I promise he'll be uploaded on Thursday or even tomorrow. I'm sorry!

No need to stress yourself - we are all happy you are making those  CAW'S - I think everybody is fine if you upload them whenever you want :)

But man - I'm interested if you are planning to do one of these (besides many women, they are the only ones left I had on my Universe list):

Wolfgang
DJ Z
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Mr Kennedy
Carlito

If not it's also okay - was just curious if I can plan with any of them :)

17 hours ago, Zarkon said:

No need to stress yourself - we are all happy you are making those  CAW'S - I think everybody is fine if you upload them whenever you want :)

But man - I'm interested if you are planning to do one of these (besides many women, they are the only ones left I had on my Universe list):

Wolfgang
DJ Z
Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Mr Kennedy
Carlito

If not it's also okay - was just curious if I can plan with any of them :)

Thank you for understanding!

Maybe I'll do Carlito or Mr Kennedy but they're not certain. The ones I'm planning to do are Ryback, Austin Aries, Del Rio, Lashley, Cody Rhodes, MVP and others.

• Like 1

In regards to your John Morrison, is it possible that you re-upload him without DLC moves? Sadly I can't download him because of that :(

Totally up to you though! Just a suggestion. Great CAW like always!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

In regards to your John Morrison, is it possible that you re-upload him without DLC moves? Sadly I can't download him because of that :(

Totally up to you though! Just a suggestion. Great CAW like always!

Thanks! I'll try to see which moves are DLC and take them out and reupload him tonight.

John Morrison is officialy uploaded without any glitches or problems, so just search #RHUANICO99 to find him on CC! His screenshots are on the first page of this topic and I also added the renders of my first 5 caws this year:

DQe7rbMW4AExFlm.jpg

I'm sorry @Sup3rC10ud, but none of his moves are from the DLC, which means that something from his attire is actually from the DLC and I have no idea what it is. So once again I'm really sorry!

Edited by Rhuanico99
  • Like 2
  • Glorious 1

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I'm sorry @Sup3rC10ud, but none of his moves are from the DLC, which means that something from his attire is actually from the DLC and I have no idea what it is. So once again I'm really sorry!

It's cool, I'll be getting all the DLC eventually anyway so I will download him then. I appreciate that you tried. Keep up the great work like always! :D

7 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

It's cool, I'll be getting all the DLC eventually anyway so I will download him then. I appreciate that you tried. Keep up the great work like always! :D

Thanks! You too, I've seen some of your caws and they look great, especially that Ospreay!

• Like 1

On 10/20/2017 at 6:49 AM, Rhuanico99 said:

Hey everyone!
Thanks for all the support that I got last year on my creations and thanks for helping me reach 17000 downloads on my caws! :) 
Here are some of my caws that I've uploaded to CC. To find them just use #Rhuanico99 on PC.

All the feedback and suggestions are welcome and be sure to check my twitter account where I post my creations (@Rhuanico99) and my youtube channel if you want to see what they look like in-game (https://www.youtube.com/user/RhuanicoGamer). Enjoy!

First 5 Caws (renders of their in-game models)

DQfBhf3XcAA9Hnh.jpg

Rey Mysterio (includes entrance, moveset and JOKER attire) (when you download him, make sure you download the one that says *UPDATED* in its description)

DMlC1CoXkAAAbJ4.jpg

DMlC1bGXcAAyksT.jpg

DMlC1xFXUAAYK-E.jpg

DMlC2IvXkAAYt-p.jpg

DOCqAPDWkAEkd6w.jpg

John Morrison (includes entrance, moveset and Lucha Underground attire)

DQe7rbMW4AExFlm.jpg

DQe7r8FXkAABFbe.jpg

DQe7sYzW0AA_eR5.jpg

DQe7szGX4AEx_tm.jpg

DQe70QJW0AA5Tr3.jpg

CM Punk (includes entrance, moveset and bald attire)

DN0dOreXUAYomlN.jpg

DN0dPBgW0AAgb-2.jpg

DN0dPYGXkAAsgli.jpg

DN0dPvLX0AACn0j.jpg

DN0dWqkWkAE4D6R.jpg

Adam Cole (includes entrance, moveset and bullet club attire)

DMwC98FWAAEmv9C.jpg

DMwC-c1XcAAOEYM.jpg

DMwC-x2XcAEgR_-.jpg

DMwC_LFXkAADZS3.jpg

DN4oTheWsAImJ4e.jpg

Suicide (includes entrance, moveset and manik attire)

DN3b4EFWsAA2tI9.jpg

DN3b4tNX4AA4-nr.jpg

DN3b5UdW0AEjJKs.jpg

The videos are coming soon.

Now we just need a good Kenny Omega, Rhuanico99 think you can make one?,  John Morrison is freaking awesome, i downloaded as soon as you uploaded and was blown away it looks spot on! and all textures looked great

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

Now we just need a good Kenny Omega, Rhuanico99 think you can make one?,  John Morrison is freaking awesome, i downloaded as soon as you uploaded and was blown away it looks spot on! and all textures looked great

Thanks! I'm really glad you like it! Actually Kenny Omega as already been requested by a few others so maybe I'll make him.

51 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Thanks! I'm really glad you like it! Actually Kenny Omega as already been requested by a few others so maybe I'll make him.

im awaiting yours, because the others arent very good, and if you can make omega where all gonna be much happier, i seen a PS4 version that was pretty good, the face they used they actually had the slicked back hair look on one of the attires, i think thats pretty cool, i know its tricky to get a good face pic, because google isnt cooperative with me lol

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

here is a mockup face texture, you can use or modify if it helps you make Omega.Kenny%20Omega%202.png?t=1512695008

9 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

im awaiting yours, because the others arent very good, and if you can make omega where all gonna be much happier, i seen a PS4 version that was pretty good, the face they used they actually had the slicked back hair look on one of the attires, i think thats pretty cool, i know its tricky to get a good face pic, because google isnt cooperative with me lol

I'll think about it.

8 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

here is a mockup face texture, you can use or modify if it helps you make Omega.Kenny%20Omega%202.png?t=1512695008

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

I had to restart Ryback's face because there was a problem with the texture, so the update will come later this week. Sorry!

looking forward to seeing it.  im sure itll be awesome.

• Thanks 1