1 minute ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Damn is it Christmas already Kenny Omega CAW by Rhuanico99 + Young Bucks by Sup3rC10ud. Damn what a day ! BE THE ELITE !

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. @Sup3rC10ud did an amazing job with those Bucks for sure. Something the PC community really needed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Thanks! I'm glad you like them. @Sup3rC10ud did an amazing job with those Bucks for sure. Something the PC community really needed.

Thanks man! Your Kenny Omega turned out great too! Looking forward to Pete Dunne and many more to come!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Thanks man! Your Kenny Omega turned out great too! Looking forward to Pete Dunne and many more to come!

Thanks! I'll keep on trying my best with each caw.

Edited by Rhuanico99

On 3/15/2018 at 2:34 AM, Checo1999 said:

Where do I find the link?

Its not a mod its a CAW you can find on Community Creations on PC although Rhuanicos CAW look better than most mods IMO :)

Edited by ToxicAndrewFTW
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My requests would Be Kazuchika Okada and Katsuyori Shibata Of New Japan Pro wrestling please please do consider them ^_^ would love u to craft their caws as all your caws are splendid *_*

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Its not a mod although its a CAW you can find on Community Creations on PC although Rhuanicos CAW look better than most mods IMO :)

Thanks for explaining and for the compliment!

54 minutes ago, Axii007 said:

My requests would Be Kazuchika Okada and Katsuyori Shibata Of New Japan Pro wrestling please please do consider them ^_^ would love u to craft their caws as all your caws are splendid *_*

Thanks! Shibata is unlikely but I'm considering doing Okada, not sure though.

• Yes! 1

Already started to work on Pete Dunne so I'll try to post an update this week. The attires I picked are the obvious black and red singlets he always uses. So stay tuned!

• Yes! 1

40 minutes ago, Maka said:

hello,will you make characters war machine?

Hey man! I'm sorry but I already have all of my remaining slots filled with requests. So I won't be making them but I posted a shortlist of caws a few pages ago if you want to check it out.

I'm sorry I haven't posted any updates on Pete Dunne yet but I was working on his face morph and I noticed that the skin tone was wrong. So i'm starting it all over again with a more accurate texture but I was on holiday this past week so I couldn't finish it. I'll try to give an update as soon as I can.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Sir , are you still alive ? :)

ahahah of course I am, but I've just been really busy. But don't worry, I'm still working on Pete Dunne, just slowly.

• Glorious 1

First look at Pete Dunne:

DbatrRBWkAIj-WO.jpg

I'm sorry, I know it's not a lot but I'm still not happy with how his face looks so I thought I would show the tattoo and the boots as a reminder that I'm still working on him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Looks great so far cant wait for the "face reveal"

Thanks! I'm still working on it but I've been a bit distracted lately because of God of War.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, thabani said:

Where's the download link? 

Please respond ASAP!

Download link please 

Hey! There's no download link, these are caws, not mods. Therefore, you have to download them through community creations in your game's main menu. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...