2 hours ago, wallybescotty said:

plus wk12 attire is pretty hard to do, because you cant get a big gun or a gods of egypt head gear lol, so its pretty hard to pull off.  i think the way you are going is way better, and looks more realistic aswell.  nice work.

Thanks! I'm glad you like my attire choices.

2 hours ago, NarukamiYu said:

That big gun is a property tho, same like sting's bat

And for the head, i think you can got it before, it's online item iirc

It would be possible to do something similar but it would never be the exact same.

2 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Thanks! I'm glad you like my attire choices.

It would be possible to do something similar but it would never be the exact same.

so you actually get different stuff if you play the online mode? ive never tried it on 18, maybe i should.  but yeah your omega is awesome rhauanico, im waiting for yours to delete mine lol i had a few attires and i like how you did your hair way better.

8 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

so you actually get different stuff if you play the online mode? ive never tried it on 18, maybe i should.  but yeah your omega is awesome rhuanico, im waiting for yours to delete mine lol i had a few attires and i like how you did your hair way better.

You do but I don't really know what you get from it as I've never played it myself as well.

Thanks! I'm really happy with how the hair turned out.

Btw do you think I should put a headband on his entrance attire or not? I might a screenshot of a comparison between those two options later.

33 minutes ago, Rhuanico99 said:

You do but I don't really know what you get from it as I've never played it myself as well.

Thanks! I'm really happy with how the hair turned out.

Btw do you think I should put a headband on his entrance attire or not? I might a screenshot of a comparison between those two options later.

i wouldnt put a headband, but it may look good

23 minutes ago, ToxicAndrewFTW said:

Looking amazing as always :)

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

i wouldnt put a headband, but it may look good

I don't want to but he did use it one time in january so that's why I was asking.

8 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

New year dash? It have too on his stomach

I know it did but I wasn't going to do that attire from that day because he didn't use any elbow pads as you can see. So mine was never going to have a headband, I just asked if anyone wanted it or not.

6 minutes ago, wallybescotty said:

i think it will be good without it, but thats just my opinion. 

I agree.