1 hour ago, NarukamiYu said:

Great job for all of these, downloading all, can i request?

Great job for all of these, downloading all, can i request?

Thanks! I'm glad you like them! Of course you can request but I can't promise I'll make them. I posted my shortlist of caws for this year in this topic on one of the earlier pages if you want to check that out.

Btw here's an update on Kenny Omega:

-Still missing some hair texture on his forehead and attire gear, but the pants are almost done;

-Early face and body morph so any suggestions are welcome!

DVoXlmuXkAItAKX.jpg

• Too Sweet 4

1 minute ago, Sup3rC10ud said:

Looking TOO SWEET my guy! I can't wait to see the rest of his attires! :yes

Thanks! I'll have those ready in no time. What's being more difficult than I expected is the hair texture. It's really hard to make such a huge texture and blend it perfectly with the hair.

30 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Damn, that omega is sick tho

About my request, well just sydal is enough, its okay if you cant make it, no rush:D

Thanks! I'll consider doing Sydal cause I actually like him a lot so maybe I'll make him. No promises though.

18 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Texture on his forehead? Bandage? So this is njpw new year dash attire?

Already looks good imo

Thanks! The texture that is missing on his forehead is the hair texture because he always has curls on his face.

39 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

"Japannese annoucer" SAKINAAAAA KEEEEENNYYYYYYYY OOOMMEEEEEEGGGGAAAAAA

Damn, i just want to say 3 words for this

RELEASE

FAST

PLEASE

So dope man

Thanks! He'll probably be uploaded this week.

17 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Noice! Let me guess, the second one is the wk 12 attire? I'll wait to see how this finish

Actually, it isn't. I posted on page 13 the screenshots of the attires I'm doing. I would do the wk 12 attire but I don't like it that much.

2 minutes ago, NarukamiYu said:

Ah the blue and white one, tbh i dont like his wk 12 attire too, i think you make it because you have wk 12 tag lol, but yeah, this kenny is goodt, tag me if you release it

I only have the wk 12 tag so people can find my Kenny Omega caw easier. Don't worry, I'll tag you when he is uploaded.

2 hours ago, Rhuanico99 said:

Actually, it isn't. I posted on page 13 the screenshots of the attires I'm doing. I would do the wk 12 attire but I don't like it that much.

plus wk12 attire is pretty hard to do, because you cant get a big gun or a gods of egypt head gear lol, so its pretty hard to pull off.  i think the way you are going is way better, and looks more realistic aswell.  nice work.

• Thanks 1