KenMo's ROH/NJPW - Best Friends UPLOADED

KendallMorris

5 minutes ago, Raddad88 said:

Evil is your best work yet, so rad! 

Evil is your best work yet, so rad! 

Couldn't agree more...although Hiromu might top it!

6 hours ago, Donny Trump ™ said:

I got some blank logos on your Evil caw

XqDVndF.jpg

qGm8mTw.jpg

wAOKljO.jpg

Might have diwbloaded the original version. Uploaded a new one a few days ago. Said to be working for everyone else

Nice previews! For Cheeseburger, I'd say the bottom of his nose is a little bit too wide as are his lips, and that hairstyle you've gone with makes his head look too wide too. For Chase, move his eyes closer to his nose, his eyebrows look to saturated colour-wise too and the skin tone is his eye area is too dark, look at lightening it up somehow, looks like he's got two black eyes. For Yujiro, the eyes are too far down on his face, move them up a bit, his facial hair needs reworking too IMO, and I'd lighten his hair up a bit. The Beretta attire looks sweet. As for Yoshi-Hashi, darken his eye colour and the colour of his eyebrows, add his goatee, less width on his lips and make his head longer. Looking forward to seeing these progress!

6b0316493c19bf42663460df1d7da39ba2c08dda

ChaseOwensTitle.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbC-Ro9VQsWmOnakkklVl

B0I1mW6CQAEy3_w.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Fenrir Vanagandr said:

Is kushida glitched(like with a random protruding spike on either the shorts or the kneepad) for anyone else after the patch?

Yeah, happened to me. Changed his shorts to Brock's split ones and matched materials and color and it works out fine now

2 hours ago, CisROH said:

Yeah, happened to me. Changed his shorts to Brock's split ones and matched materials and color and it works out fine now

Thank you! That did the trick. The Kushida is amazing so I was sad that it got glitched.