Dennis-Bieser

My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

MCARRILLO

wooow amazing 

manta

So you can only download these with a decryption key and you can only get a decryption key from messaging the creator but the creator won't receive pms, how the hell do you get a key?

• Like 3

trevolta44
On 9/3/2020 at 3:40 PM, manta said:

So you can only download these with a decryption key and you can only get a decryption key from messaging the creator but the creator won't receive pms, how the hell do you get a key?

Tbh I find the whole PMing for Key to be troublesome and rather redundant. I mean having several people PMING you constantly for mods does not seem to be a good idea here. He shouldve just made the keys public.

• Like 2

GamingNinja86

@trevolta44 @Dennis-Bieser Use to Publicly share his Mods Via Key by PMing him He has His own reasons for sharing them that way Obviously. He left Smacktalks and Retired From Modding Indefinitely  and turned his back on the Smacktalks Community Now he currently steals other people's work "Mods" and sell,s them on a Russian Blog website for $15 $30 or even $75 for each Mod He even stole @matt2282p Shawn Michael's Mod and sold it to People for $15 It's a shame Really that he would waste his Talent and Skills to make a quick Dollar on some one else's Work "Mods".

• Like 1

trevolta44
9 hours ago, GamingNinja86 said:

@trevolta44 @Dennis-Bieser Use to Publicly share his Mods Via Key by PMing him He has His own reasons for sharing them that way Obviously. He left Smacktalks and Retired From Modding Indefinitely  and turned his back on the Smacktalks Community Now he currently steals other people's work "Mods" and sell,s them on a Russian Blog website for $15 $30 or even $75 for each Mod He even stole @matt2282p Shawn Michael's Mod and sold it to People for $15 It's a shame Really that he would waste his Talent and Skills to make a quick Dollar on some one else's Work "Mods".

Wow this is pathetic.

This made me lose all respect I had for him. Scumbag of a person.

• Like 2

manta
10 hours ago, GamingNinja86 said:

Yeah I saw that blog, its ridiculous, I really love that Giant Gonzales, any idea who's mod that is? I'd love to get it.

Edited by manta

GamingNinja86

@trevolta44 @manta You can find Giant Gonzales on @matt2282p Page or Check out @LeonRick he has The WCW EL Giganta also Giant Gonzales but His WCW name and attire as well and Yes @trevolta44 it's a shame He would stoop so low No offense to @Dennis-Bieser but His a asshole I'm sure others can agree on that atleast. But I'm not one to Cause a scene so that's all I'm going to say about that matter.

• Like 1
  • Woo 1