My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

1 minute ago, Damnation said:

Fuck off cunt! You are the beggar who begged to make mods!

Now that you can kiss my ass, you kiss someone elses ass you miserable fuck!

I will only kiss Vince’s ass. Want to join Vince’s Kiss my ass club 😂

@Damnation Chill. What your doing isn't helping advance the community at all. How about we all focus on putting out the best mods we can so everyone can benefit from the finished product.

@Dennis-Bieser I swear I keep meaning to ask you for passwords to your mods. Excellent work. I need to actually play the game instead of modding it, lol. Maybe I'll actually play 2k19. Anyways good work on Owen. 

• Like 2

Good Work on Owen Hart @Dennis-Bieser. Its perfect as it is in my opinion. That's probably all we are going to get . We aren't going to keep playing 2k Wrestling games forever anyways and it's doubtful Owen will be an official character in the game in the next 25 years ! .

Shrink-wrapped or not, its no big deal imo. The end result is all that counts, and as long as it benefits the community. No one here is creating something out of nothing. Only one entity can ! 

Time for calm tempers.🏳️😁

• Like 1

Ok now that I am taking a second look there are some edits to the head that can be made. Check out some of the reference photos: 

In this pic his chin is a little longer than it is on your mod. Also his eyebrows commonly arch up (notice in the photos how his eyebrows arched). Also his forehead maybe a tad higher than you (or me for that matter) thought.   

owen-hart.jpg

I'm guessing this is what the model is based on, if so Owens face isn't quite as wide as your mod and his upper lip is slightly different as well, and the mouth is not as wide as on your mod. Also notice that cheekbone sticks out more than the jawline 

owen-hart-01.jpg?resize=620,281

Anywho still think its awesome. Just trying to help. 

• Like 2

I tell you what Dennis, just two words from me................Too Sweet!!!! Seriously, and I mean no disrespect to any modder out there who has created Owen Hart as you all do fantastic jobs. However, I must say this is up there with the absolute best. First class grade A stuff there bud. Awesome. :)

• Like 1

@bravebird31

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

I think he didn't have such a long chin and mouth.
The mouth and chin seem to be just an expression on the picture.

here is a part of my reference pictures.

reference.jpg

@KILLERBEA45

I'm not 100% satisfied with him and i hope i can improve his face so i can release it. Sometimes it's terribly to look so intense on details.

@ALL

Thanks to everyone. It motivates me to get even better.

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 3