My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

You could always do a small career pack. Retro version when he teamed with Rick, early nWo wearing the white singlet, and then late 1998-99 wearing the shorts as in your pics. Awesome job btw on Scotty, he looks really good. *Thumbs Up*

• Thanks 1

On 4/26/2018 at 4:34 PM, Dennis-Bieser said:

Scott Steiner (late 1998, nWo)

What do you think? Do you want an alternative Scott Steiner with singlet (early nWo)? or an classic long haired Steiner?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

He looks great. My request is...do what you want to do. Whatever your plan is, stick with it. Keep up the great work.

• Thanks 1

Many thanks to all who have requested a classic version of Scott Steiner. I have created a retro Scott Steiner with two classic attires (WWF,1993 & WCW, 1991). What do you guys think ? :)

01.png

03.png

02.png

04.png

On 27.4.2018 at 11:15 AM, SNIRALMALM said:

what about benoit ?!

He's done, I'm just working on a Attire pack for him.

On 27.4.2018 at 5:37 PM, Robbie686 said:

Steiner looks bloody awesome!!! Benoit and Hardcore Holly due soon?

Thanks Buddy!

Yes Hardcore Holly just needs animations then he can be released, i think that might be happen this week :)  Benoit is supposed to get more attires before he will released.

• Like 13
  • Too Sweet 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 2
  • Woo 3

Thanks a lot Dennis to make that impressive retro Scott Steiner, hope you can finish adding his retro brother to complete the tag team. Any chance to make his entrance attire using the M jacket? 

v3i1p5.jpg

• Too Sweet 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Yes! 3