My-MODS: Big Daddy V [PREVIEW], Kamala [RELEASED], Scott Steiner Retro [RELEASED], Koko B. Ware [High Energy], Owen Hart [WrestleMania X Attire]

Dennis-Bieser

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:43 PM, drwho269 said:

Thank you, I will try it now.

Key is not working now.

Do I need another Key? 

My key didn't work either, hopefully I can get another one for Hacksaw.

Dennis, how far away is the Chris Benoit mod for release? It looks incredible!

Edited by XfallofparadiseX
  • Like 1

Amazing work and dedication on all of these mods Dennis pure awesome, sent a few messages over time but no response on the codes:(wish I could get a reply back, please message me back if you possibly can!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SimplyRipZz said:

Holly looks awesome. One thing I noticed is the alpha just needs some slight adjusting as the Blue didn't really have a sparkle to it, it was more of a cloth finish

Thanks I'll fix that. 

8 hours ago, easygee said:

How? That's like you have your own scanning machine unbelievable man..

How's the raven coming ?

Thanks! Yes i have to create a new Raven. Had last year a harddrive crash a lost my old files. 

• Like 2

All your mods are simply amazing! :D

They all look like actual ingame models.

You improved a lot your skills year after year (I follow you since WWE 2K15 on PC) .

Congratulations Dennis: you deserve it! :yes

• Too Sweet 1

2 hours ago, warrior2018@ said:

hi Dennis i love your HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN with two by four AND ECW DLC - SANDMAN, TAZ & TOMMY DREAMER i have PM you for them can i have the keys thank you and keep up all of your ace work 

Like you said, you have asked him via PM.  Pls wait Dennis answer you the PM

thanks

• Like 1

Today i had some free time and decided to continue working on my mods. I made some tweaks on my Doink, he is now done. I'll release him this week. AznBlusuazn had helped me in the last few days with the hair animations and creating of damaged facepaint.

222ff.jpg

aa.jpg

Hardcore Holly is also almost done. I fixed the ears and have created facial animations for him.

newears.png

Last but not least a new project. It's a very early preview of Barry Darsow/Repo Man

Edited by Dennis-Bieser
  • Like 9
  • Too Sweet 6
  • Glorious 3